- Grace Kelly died on September, 14 1982 when she was 52 years old. She suffered a stoke which caused her to lose control of her vehicle and drive it off a mountainside.
Grace Patricia Kelly was an American actress who, after marrying Prince Rainier III, became Princess of Monaco. After embarking on an acting career in 1950, at the age of 20, Kelly appeared in New York City theatrical productions and more than 40 episodes of live drama productions broadcast during the ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 53 (1929-1982)
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Profession: Fashion Model, Actor, Crown Princess
- Credits: Rear Window, High Noon, Dial M for Murder, To Catch a Thief, The Bridges at Toko-Ri, + more
- Paul Walker died on November 30, 2013 when he was 40 years old. He was driving with his friend, a professional race car driver, when his 2005 Porsche Carrera GT crashed into a light pole. Walker was the passenger and it is believed that his friend simply lost control of the vehicle.
Paul William Walker IV was an American actor. He began his career guest-starring in several television shows such as The Young and the Restless and Touched by an Angel. Walker gained prominence with breakout roles in coming-of-age and teen films such as She's All That and Varsity Blues. In 2001, Walker ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 40 (1973-2013)
- Birthplace: USA, Glendale, California
- Profession: Film Producer, Model, Actor
- Credits: The Fast and the Furious, Fast & Furious 6, Fast Five, Varsity Blues, Flags of Our Fathers, + more
James Byron Dean was an American actor. He is a cultural icon of teenage disillusionment and social estrangement, as expressed in the title of his most celebrated film, Rebel Without a Cause, in which he starred as troubled teenager Jim Stark. The other two roles that defined his stardom were loner Cal ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 24 (1931-1955)
- Birthplace: USA, Indiana, Marion
- Profession: Actor
- Credits: Rebel Without a Cause, Giant, East of Eden, Kraft Television Theatre, Lux Video Theatre, + more
- Ryan Dunn died on June 20, 2011 when he was 34 years old. He died in a drunk driving accident. Dunn's blood alcohol level was at 0.196% at the time of his death.
Ryan Matthew Dunn was an American stunt performer, television personality, comedian, actor, writer and musician. He was a member of the Jackass and Viva La Bam crew. Dunn came to prominence as a member of the CKY Crew along with long-time friend Bam Margera for their extreme stunts and pranks recorded ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 34 (1977-2011)
- Birthplace: USA, Medina, Ohio
- Profession: Stunt Performer, Film Producer, Actor, TV Personality
- Credits: Jackass 3D, Jackass, Viva La Bam, Street Dreams, Blonde Ambition, + more
- Jayne Mansfield died in a car accident on June 29, 1967 when she was 34 years old. She suffered severe head trauma after the vehicle she was riding in crashed into a tractor that was in front of them.
Jayne Mansfield was an American actress in film, theatre, and television. She was also a nightclub entertainer, a singer, and one of the early Playboy Playmates. She was a major Hollywood sex symbol of the 1950s and early 1960s and 20th Century Fox's alternative to Marilyn Monroe who came to be known as ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 34 (1933-1967)
- Birthplace: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Profession: Pin-up girl, Pianist, Model, Actor, Singer, + more
- Credits: The Fat Spy, A Guide for the Married Man, Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?, Hell on Frisco Bay, The Sheriff of Fractured Jaw, + more
- Sam Kinison died on April 10, 1992 when he was 38 years old. He was killed in a car accident when a 17 year old drunk driver stuck his car, causing a head-on collision.
Samuel Burl "Sam" Kinison was an American stand-up comedian and actor. He was known for his intense, harsh and politically incorrect humor. A former Pentecostal preacher, he performed stand-up routines that were most often characterized by an intense style, similar to enthusiastic preachers, punctuated ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 39 (1953-1992)
- Birthplace: USA, Yakima, Washington
- Profession: Comedian, Screenwriter, Actor
- Credits: Back to School, Savage Dawn, Charlie Hoover, Sam Kinison: Breaking the Rules, Sam Kinison: Family Entertainment Hour, + more
- Dale Earnhardt died on February 18, 2001 at age 49. He died after experiencing severe head trauma due to a car accident in the final lap of the 2001 Daytona 500.
Ralph Dale Earnhardt, better known as Dale Earnhardt, was an American race car driver and team owner, best known for his involvement in stock car racing for NASCAR. Earnhardt began his career in 1975 when he drove in the 1975 World 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway as part of the Winston Cup ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 50 (1951-2001)
- Birthplace: Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States of America
- Profession: Race car driver
- Credits: BASEketball, Stroker Ace
- Diana, Princess of Wales died on August 31, 1997 when she was 36 years old. She was killed in a car accident when her driver, who was accused of being drunk, lost control of the car due to the aggressive pursuit of the paparazzi.
Diana, Princess of Wales, was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, who is the eldest child and heir apparent of Queen Elizabeth II. Diana was born into an aristocratic British family with royal ancestry as The Honourable Diana Frances Spencer. She was the fourth child of John Spencer, Viscount ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 36 (1961-1997)
- Birthplace: Sandringham, England
- Profession: Crown Princess
- Randy Savage died in a car accident on May 20, 2011 when he was 58 years old. He had a heart attack while he was driving and lost control of his vehicle. The heart attack was his actual cause of death.
Randy Mario Poffo, better known by his ring name "Macho Man" Randy Savage, was an American professional wrestler and color commentator best known for his time in the World Wrestling Federation and World Championship Wrestling. He is considered to be one of the greatest pro wrestlers in history. Savage ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 59 (1952-2011)
- Birthplace: Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
- Profession: Rapper, Wrestler, Baseball player, Actor, Voice acting
- Credits: Spider-Man, Bolt, Ready to Rumble, WCW Monday Nitro, Impact Wrestling, + more
- St. Louis Cardinals prospect Oscar Taveras died on October 26th, 2014, in a car crash that also killed his girlfriend.
Oscar Francisco Taveras was a Dominican-Canadian professional baseball outfielder who played one season for the St. Louis Cardinals of Major League Baseball. Known as "El Fenómeno" in the Dominican Republic, the Cardinals signed him at age 16 in 2008 as an international amateur free agent and he made ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 23
- Birthplace: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- Profession: Baseball player
Johann Hölzel, better known by his stage name Falco, was an Austrian pop and rock musician and rapper. Falco had several international hits, "Rock Me Amadeus", "Der Kommissar", "Vienna Calling", "Jeanny", "The Sound of Musik", "Coming Home" and posthumously, "Out of the Dark". "Rock Me Amadeus" reached ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 41 (1957-1998)
- Birthplace: Vienna, Austria
- Profession: Songwriter, Rapper, Singer
- George S. Patton died on December 21, 1945 when he was 60 years old. He died after being involved in a car accident while on his way to a hunting trip with his friends.
George Smith Patton, Jr. was a United States Army general, who commanded the Seventh United States Army in the Mediterranean and European Theaters of World War II, but is best known for his leadership of the Third United States Army in France and Germany following the Allied invasion of Normandy. Born ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 60 (1885-1945)
- Birthplace: San Gabriel, California, United States of America
- Steve Allen died on October 30, 2000 when he was 78 years old. He was involved in a minor fender bender earlier in the day, but his death was the result of a heart attack.
Stephen Valentine Patrick William "Steve" Allen was an American television personality, musician, composer, actor, comedian, and writer. Though he got his start in radio, Allen is best known for his television career. He first gained national attention as a guest host on Arthur Godfrey's Talent Scouts.moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 79 (1921-2000)
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York
- Profession: Film Score Composer, Talk show host, Comedian, Television producer, Musician, + more
- Credits: Casino, The Player, The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, Great Balls of Fire!, The Tonight Show, + more
- Claudia Jennings died on October 3, 1979 when she was 29 years old. She died in a car accident on Pacific Coast Highway.
Claudia Jennings was an American model and actress. Jennings is Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for November 1969 and also Playmate of the Year for 1970. Her original pictorial was photographed by Pompeo Posar.moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 30 (1949-1979)
- Birthplace: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States of America
- Profession: Nude Glamour Model, Actor
- Credits: 40 Carats, Fast Company, The Great Texas Dynamite Chase, Sisters of Death, Deathsport, + more
Linda Susan Boreman, more commonly referred to by her previous stage name Linda Lovelace, was an American pornographic actress famous for her performance in the 1972 hardcore porn film Deep Throat. Although the film was an enormous success at the time, it was later alleged that Boreman's abusive ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 53 (1949-2002)
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York
- Profession: Pornographic actor, Actor
- Credits: Deep Throat, Linda Lovelace for President, Deep Throat Part II, Piss Orgy
- Pete Conrad died on July 8, 1999 at age 69. He died as a result of internal bleeding that was caused during a motorcycle accident.
Charles "Pete" Conrad, Jr., was an American naval officer and aviator, aeronautical engineer, test pilot, and NASA astronaut, and during the Apollo 12 mission became the third man to walk on the Moon. He set an eight-day space endurance record along with his Command Pilot Gordon Cooper on the Gemini 5 ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 69 (1930-1999)
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Profession: Pilot, Astronaut, Actor
- Junkyard Dog died on June 2, 1998 when he was 45 years old. He died in a car accident after falling asleep at the wheel.
Sylvester Ritter was an American professional wrestler and professional football player, best known for his work in Mid-South Wrestling and the World Wrestling Federation as the Junkyard Dog, a nickname Ritter received while working in a wrecking yard. Entering the ring with his trademark chain attached ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 46 (1952-1998)
- Birthplace: Wadesboro, North Carolina, United States of America
- Profession: Wrestler
- Roland Barthes died on March 26, 1980 when he was 64 years old. He died from injuries that he sustained after being struck by a truck one month prior.
Roland Gérard Barthes was a French literary theorist, philosopher, linguist, critic, and semiotician. Barthes' ideas explored a diverse range of fields and he influenced the development of schools of theory including structuralism, semiotics, social theory, design theory, anthropology and ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 65 (1915-1980)
- Birthplace: Cherbourg-Octeville, France
- Profession: Writer, Philosopher
- Albert Camus died on January 4, 1960 when he was 46 years old. He died in a car accident. Some believe that his death may have been the result of a Soviet plot.
Albert Camus was a French Nobel Prize winning author, journalist, and philosopher. His views contributed to the rise of the philosophy known as absurdism. He wrote in his essay "The Rebel" that his whole life was devoted to opposing the philosophy of nihilism while still delving deeply into individual ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 47 (1913-1960)
- Birthplace: Dréan, Algeria, Africa
- Profession: Journalist, Novelist, Writer, Philosopher
- Credits: The First Man, The Stranger, The plague, Fate, Die Gerechten, + more
- Margaret Mitchell died on August 16, 1949 at age 48. She died after being struck by a drunk driver. She died in the hospital five days after the accident.
Margaret Munnerlyn Mitchell was an American author and journalist. One novel by Mitchell was published during her lifetime, the American Civil War-era novel, Gone with the Wind, for which she won the National Book Award for Most Distinguished Novel of 1936 and the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction in 1937. In ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 49 (1900-1949)
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Profession: Journalist, Novelist, Author, Writer
- Credits: Gone with the Wind
G Options B Comments & Embed