- Grace Kelly died on September, 14 1982 when she was 52 years old. She suffered a stoke which caused her to lose control of her vehicle and drive it off a mountainside.
Grace Patricia Kelly was an American actress who, after marrying Prince Rainier III, became Princess of Monaco. After embarking on an acting career in 1950, at the age of 20, Kelly appeared in New York City theatrical productions and more than 40 episodes of live drama productions broadcast during the ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 53 (1929-1982)
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Profession: Fashion Model, Actor, Crown Princess
- Credits: High Noon, Dial M for Murder, Rear Window, To Catch a Thief
- Paul Walker died on November 30, 2013 when he was 40 years old. He was driving with his friend, a professional race car driver, when his 2005 Porsche Carrera GT crashed into a light pole. Walker was the passenger and it is believed that his friend simply lost control of the vehicle.
Paul William Walker IV was an American actor. He began his career guest-starring in several television shows such as The Young and the Restless and Touched by an Angel. Walker gained prominence with breakout roles in coming-of-age and teen films such as She's All That and Varsity Blues. In 2001, Walker ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 40 (1973-2013)
- Birthplace: USA, Glendale, California
- Profession: Film Producer, Model, Actor
- Credits: The Fast and the Furious, Furious 7, Fast & Furious 6, 2 Fast 2 Furious
James Byron Dean was an American actor. He is a cultural icon of teenage disillusionment and social estrangement, as expressed in the title of his most celebrated film, Rebel Without a Cause, in which he starred as troubled teenager Jim Stark. The other two roles that defined his stardom were loner Cal ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 24 (1931-1955)
- Birthplace: USA, Indiana, Marion
- Profession: Actor
- Credits: Rebel Without a Cause, East of Eden, Giant, General Electric Theater
- Ryan Dunn died on June 20, 2011 when he was 34 years old. He died in a drunk driving accident. Dunn's blood alcohol level was at 0.196% at the time of his death.
Ryan Matthew Dunn was an American stunt performer, television personality, comedian, actor, writer and musician. He was a member of the Jackass and Viva La Bam crew. Dunn came to prominence as a member of the CKY Crew along with long-time friend Bam Margera for their extreme stunts and pranks recorded ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 34 (1977-2011)
- Birthplace: USA, Medina, Ohio
- Profession: Stunt Performer, Film Producer, Actor, TV Personality
- Credits: Jackass 3D, Jackass, Viva La Bam, Street Dreams, Blonde Ambition, + more
- Jayne Mansfield died in a car accident on June 29, 1967 when she was 34 years old. She suffered severe head trauma after the vehicle she was riding in crashed into a tractor that was in front of them.
Jayne Mansfield was an American actress in film, theatre, and television. She was also a nightclub entertainer, a singer, and one of the early Playboy Playmates. She was a major Hollywood sex symbol of the 1950s and early 1960s and 20th Century Fox's alternative to Marilyn Monroe who came to be known as ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 34 (1933-1967)
- Birthplace: USA, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Profession: Pin-up girl, Pianist, Model, Actor, Singer, + more
- Credits: The Match Game, The Wild, Wild World of Jayne Mansfield, Spree, The Girl Can't Help It
- Sam Kinison died on April 10, 1992 when he was 38 years old. He was killed in a car accident when a 17 year old drunk driver stuck his car, causing a head-on collision.
Samuel Burl "Sam" Kinison was an American stand-up comedian and actor. He was known for his intense, harsh and politically incorrect humor. A former Pentecostal preacher, he performed stand-up routines that were most often characterized by an intense style, similar to enthusiastic preachers, punctuated ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 39 (1953-1992)
- Birthplace: USA, Yakima, Washington
- Profession: Comedian, Screenwriter, Actor
- Credits: The Sam Kinison Family Entertainment Hour, Back to School, Rodney Dangerfield: It's Not Easy Bein' Me, Sacred Cow Halloween Special
- Dale Earnhardt died on February 18, 2001 at age 49. He died after experiencing severe head trauma due to a car accident in the final lap of the 2001 Daytona 500.
Ralph Dale Earnhardt, better known as Dale Earnhardt, was an American race car driver and team owner, best known for his involvement in stock car racing for NASCAR. Earnhardt began his career in 1975 when he drove in the 1975 World 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway as part of the Winston Cup ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 50 (1951-2001)
- Birthplace: USA, North Carolina, Kannapolis
- Profession: Race car driver
- Credits: BASEketball, Stroker Ace
- Diana, Princess of Wales died on August 31, 1997 when she was 36 years old. She was killed in a car accident when her driver, who was accused of being drunk, lost control of the car due to the aggressive pursuit of the paparazzi.
Diana, Princess of Wales, was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, who is the eldest child and heir apparent of Queen Elizabeth II. Diana was born into an aristocratic British family with royal ancestry as The Honourable Diana Frances Spencer. She was the fourth child of John Spencer, Viscount ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 36 (1961-1997)
- Birthplace: Sandringham, England
- Profession: Crown Princess
G Options B Comments & Embed