- 1David Mills was a screenwriter who worked on such television shows as "NYPD Blue" and "ER." He won two Emmy Awards for his work on the HBO miniseries "The Corner." At age 48, he died as the result of a brain aneurysm on March 30, 2010.
David Eugene Mills was an American journalist, writer and producer of television programs. He was an executive producer and writer of the HBO miniseries The Corner, for which he won two Emmy Awards, and the creator, executive producer, and writer of the NBC miniseries Kingpin.moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 49 (1961-2010)
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Profession: Journalist, Television producer, Screenwriter, Writer
- Credits: ER, NYPD Blue, The Corner
- 2Guy Williams was an actor best known for playing Zorro on the popular Disney series in the 1950s. He retired from acting and moved to Argentina in 1979. He was believed to have been in good health when he died of a cerebral aneurysm on April 30, 1989.
Guy Williams was an American actor and former fashion model, who played swashbuckling action heroes in the 1950s and 1960s, but never quite achieved movie-star status despite his appearance and charisma, which helped launch his early successful photographic modeling career. Among his most prominent ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 65 (1924-1989)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Model, Actor
- Credits: Lost in Space, Roger & Me, I Was a Teenage Werewolf, Zorro, The Sign of Zorro, + more
Aditya DevAditya Dev was a bodybuilder and entertainer. He was diagnosed with aneurysms in 2008. He died four years later after a brain aneurysm ruptured. Dev was 23 years old.
Aditya 'Romeo' Dev was an Indian body builder, entertainer and dancer with dwarfism made famous by being reported in the British press in February 2008. Romeo could shoulder press custom made 2 kg dumbbells, a notable feat given his 9 kg body weight and 84 cm stature. Although it has not been published ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 24 (1988-2012)
- Birthplace: Phagwara, India
- 4Jerry York was a successful businessman who oversaw successful companies like IBM and Chrysler throughout his career. He suffered a brain aneurysm on March 17, 2010 and died the next day.
Jerome Bailey York, commonly known as Jerry York, was an American businessman, and the Chairman, President and CEO of Harwinton Capital. He was the former CFO of IBM and Chrysler, and was CEO of Micro Warehouse. He was a chief aide to Kirk Kerkorian and his Tracinda investment company. In February 2006, ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 72 (1938-2010)
- Birthplace: Oakland Charter Township, United States of America
- Profession: Businessperson
- 5Doris Eaton Travis was a dancer and actress best known for her work with "Ziegfeld Follies." She was in excellent health throughout her life and lived to be over 100. She died of a cerebral aneurysm on May 11, 2010, when she was 106 years old.
Doris Eaton Travis was an American dancer, stage and film actress, dance instructor, writer, and rancher, who was the last of the acclaimed Ziegfeld girls. She began performing onstage as a young child, and made her Broadway debut at the age of 13. A year later, in 1918, she joined the famed Ziegfeld ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 106 (1904-2010)
- Birthplace: Virginia, United States of America
- Profession: Actor, Dancer
- Credits: Man on the Moon, Tell Your Children, The Very Idea
- 6Stephanie Tubbs Jones was the first African-American woman to be elected to Congress from Ohio. She suffered a brain aneurysm on August 19, 2008 while driving in her car. Police saw her drive off the road and rushed her to the hospital. Jones died the next day.
Stephanie Tubbs Jones was a Democratic politician and member of the United States House of Representatives. She represented the 11th District of Ohio, which encompasses most of downtown and eastern Cleveland and many of the eastern suburbs in Cuyahoga County, including Euclid, Cleveland Heights, and ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 59 (1949-2008)
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
- Profession: Politician, Lawyer
- 7Marit Allen was a costume designer who worked on such films as "Mrs. Doubtfire," "Eyes Wide Shut" and "Brokeback Mountain." She received an Oscar nomination for her work on the 2007 film "La Vie En Rose." She died of a cerebral aneurysm on November 26, 2007.
Marit Allen was an English fashion journalist and costume designer who specialized in costumes for films. She designed the costumes for several successful Hollywood films, including Mrs. Doubtfire, The Witches, Eyes Wide Shut, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Brokeback Mountain and La Vie en Rose. Her career as ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 66 (1941-2007)
- Birthplace: Cheshire, United Kingdom
- Profession: Journalist, Costume Designer
Noboru TanakaNoboru Tanaka was a Japanese film director who was best known for making soft-core pornographic films known as Roman Porno. At the height of his career, he died of a sudden brain aneurysm on October 4, 2006.
Noboru Tanaka was a Japanese film director known for his Roman Porno films, including three critically respected films known as the Showa trilogy: A Woman Called Sada Abe, Watcher in the Attic, and Beauty's Exotic Dance: Torture!, all three starring Nikkatsu Roman porno queen Junko Miyashita. The first ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 69 (1937-2006)
- Birthplace: Hakuba, Japan
- Profession: Screenwriter, Film Director
- Credits: A Woman Called Sada Abe, Beads from a Petal, Watcher in the Attic, Rape and Death of a Housewife, Confidential: Secret Market, + more
- 9Jeanne-Claude, born Jeanne-Claude Denat de Guillebon, was an artist who created environmental works with her husband Christo. They are best known for wrapping architecture in synthetic fabric for a strong visual effect. She died on November 18, 2009 after suffering a brain aneurysm.
Christo is an artist.moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 74 (1935-2009)
- Birthplace: Southeast Europe, Severen tsentralen, Gabrovo, Bulgaria, Gabrovo Province
- Profession: Artist
- Credits: Running Fence, Christo's Valley Curtain, Umbrellas, Christo in Paris, The Gates, + more
- 10Shelby Grant was an American actress best known for her work on television series such as "Bonanza" and "Batman." She died of a cerebral aneurysm on October 19, 1936 at age 74.
Shelby Grant, born Brenda Thompson, was an American actress whose credits included Our Man Flint, Fantastic Voyage and Medical Center.moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 75 (1936-2011)
- Birthplace: Orlando, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Profession: Actor, Teacher
- Credits: Fantastic Voyage, Our Man Flint, Come Blow Your Horn
- 11Bob Boozer was a NBA player who won the 1971 Championship with the Milwaukee Bucks. He also won a gold medal in the 1960 Summer Olympics. At age 75, he died from a brain aneurysm on May 19, 2012.
Robert Louis "Bob" Boozer was an American professional basketball player in the National Basketball Association. He won a gold medal in the 1960 Summer Olympics and won an NBA Championship as a member of the Milwaukee Bucks in 1971.moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 75 (1937-2012)
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
- 12Les Richter was an NFL player, who played in eight Pro Bowls. After retiring from football, he had a second career as an executive for NASCAR. At age 79, he died of a cerebral aneurysm on June 12, 2010.
Leslie Alan Richter was a American football linebacker who played for the Los Angeles Rams of National Football League. He also served as the head of operations for NASCAR and president of the Riverside International Raceway. Richter played in eight Pro Bowls. He was inducted to the Pro Football Hall of ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 80 (1930-2010)
- Birthplace: Fresno, California, United States of America
- Profession: Businessperson, Soldier, American football player
Simone BianchettiSimone Bianchetti was an Italian sailing champion. He participated in many around the world events. At age 35, Binachetti died from a brain aneurysm on June 28, 2003.
Simone Bianchetti was an Italian sailor and ocean racer born in 1968 in Cervia, on the Adriatic coast of Italy. The high points of his racing career include a successful completion of the 'Vendée Globe' in 2000-2001 finishing in 12th position, in 121 days 1 hour and 28 minutes and also his 3rd place ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 35 (1968-2003)
- Birthplace: Cervia, Italy
- Profession: Sailor
- 14Bill Hefner was a Congressman from North Carolina. He served a total of 12 terms, holding office from 1975 and 1999. At age 79, he died of a sudden aneurysm on September 2, 2009.
Willie Gathrel "Bill" Hefner, was a Democratic U.S. Congressman from North Carolina, serving between 1975 and 1999.moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 79 (1930-2009)
- Birthplace: Tennessee, 37328, Lincoln County, Elora, Tennessee, + more
Timothy RobertsTimothy Roberts was a production designer who worked on such films as "They Crawl" and "Scorcher." He died of a cerebral aneurysm October 11, 2004.
Timothy Roberts is a film production designer and an actor.moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 39 (1965-2004)
- Birthplace: Burbank, California, United States of America
- Profession: Production Designer, Actor
Sherman ParkerSherman Parker was a Missouri State Congressman who represented St. Charles County. He died unexpectedly because of an aneurysm on September 18, 2008.
Sherman Parker was a member of the Missouri House of Representatives. He was a Republican who represented part of St. Charles County for two terms. He was elected to the House in 2002 election and was re-elected in 2004 with 73% of the vote. Parker left the House in 2006 to run for Congress, but lost ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 37 (1971-2008)
Patricia Dianne McCoyPatricia Dianne McCoy was the mother of NFL player Gerald McCoy. She died of a brain aneurysm in 2007. When he was drafted to the NFL, McCoy said, "I dedicate the day to her. I made it, Mom. I made it."
Patricia Dianne McCoy is the mother of the American football player Gerald McCoy.more
G Options B Comments & Embed