- 1T. E. Lawrence is probably most well-known by his nickname "Lawrence of Arabia," and the biographical film of the same name. He was a British officer who fought against the Ottoman Empire in the Arab Revolt. Even after avoiding death in war, he still managed to meet his maker in a tragic motorcycle accident after swerving to avoid a boy on a bicycle.
Thomas Edward Lawrence CB DSO was an archaeologist and British Army officer renowned especially for his liaison role during the Sinai and Palestine Campaign, and the Arab Revolt against Ottoman Turkish rule of 1916–18. The breadth and variety of his activities and associations, and his ability to ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 47 (1888-1935)
- Birthplace: Tremadog, United Kingdom
- Profession: Military Officer, Writer
- Credits: Lawrence of Arabia
- 2Duane Allman was one half of the 1970s rock band The Allman Brothers until his untimely death at age 24. On October 21, 1971, Allman swerved out of the way of a truck which stopped suddenly. His motorcycle shot up in the air and landed on him, crushing him to death. The band continues to perform with the surviving brothers.
Howard Duane Allman was an American guitarist, session musician, co-founder and leader of the The Allman Brothers Band until his death in a motorcycle accident in 1971 at the age of 24. The Allman Brothers Band was formed in 1969 and based in the Southeastern United States. In the early 1970s, the band ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 25 (1946-1971)
- Birthplace: Tennessee, Nashville, Area code 615, United States of America, United States, + more
- Profession: Guitarist, Songwriter, Musician
- 3Berry Oakley was a bassist for the classic rock band The Allman Brothers. Even though his fellow bandmember Duane Allman had died in a tragic motorcycle accident, he continued to ride his. After taking a sharp turn on November 11, 1972, only a few blocks from where Allman crashed, Oakley hit a city bus and fractured his skull. He died three hours later. He left behind a son, Berry Duane Oakley, who is a musician as well.
Raymond Berry Oakley III, was an American bassist and one of the founding members of The Allman Brothers Band. moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 24 (1948-1972)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Profession: Bassist, Musician
- 4Luc Bourdon was a professional hockey player for the Vancouver Canucks. On May 29, 2008 he was involved in a fatal motorcycle crash with a tractor trailer in which he was killed instantly. Investigators believe that the high winds along with his inexperience with motorcycles contributed to his death.
Joseph Luc Bourdon was a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman who played for the Vancouver Canucks of the National Hockey League and their American Hockey League affiliate, the Manitoba Moose, from 2006 until 2008. After overcoming childhood arthritis, he was selected third overall in the 2003 ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 21 (1987-2008)
- Birthplace: Shippagan, Canada
- Profession: Ice Hockey Player
- 5Diego Corrales was an American boxer, lightweight champion, and super featherweight champion. On May 7, 2007, Corrales crashed his motorcycle while trying to pass a car and died immediately. His blood alcohol content was three times the legal limit at the time.
Diego "Chico" Corrales was an American boxer. He was the WBC, WBO, & The Ring lightweight champion, and the WBO & IBF super featherweight champion. In 2005, Corrales received the prestigious The Ring & Boxing Writers Association of America's Fight of the Year awards for his acclaimed lightweight bout ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 30 (1977-2007)
- Birthplace: Columbia, South Carolina, United States of America
- Profession: Professional Boxer
- 6Don Rich was a famous country musician who was responsible for creating the signature "Bakersfield sound" of the early 60s country music scene. On July 17, 1974, he was killed in a mysterious motorcycle accident. Rich seemed to have hit the center divider for no reason. There were no skid marks or other contributing factors that led to the accident and to this day the reason for his crash is unknown.
Donald Eugene Ulrich, best known by the stage name Don Rich was a country musician who helped develop the Bakersfield sound in the early 1960s. He was a noted guitarist and fiddler, and a member of the The Buckaroos, the backing band of country singer Buck Owens. moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 33 (1941-1974)
- Birthplace: Washington, Olympia, Western United States, Northwestern United States, United States of America, + more
- Profession: Guitarist, Musician, Fiddler
Bill Cable, AKA Stoner, was a Playgirl model, 1973, '74, '77, '82 and a Colt model, 1996 moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 52 (1946-1998)
- Birthplace: Gary, Indiana, United States of America
- Profession: Pornographic actor, Stunt Performer, Model, Actor
- Credits: Pee-wee's Big Adventure, Bijou
- 8Leo Ford was a gay pornographic actor who dated the drag queen and actor Divine. He had a starring role in the erotic film "Games" in which he plays a motorcycle driver who gets in an accident that leaves him in a coma. Years later while riding a motorcycle in real life, he was hit by a car and died.
Leo Ford, born Leo John Hilgeford, was an American pornographic actor who appeared in gay pornographic films and bisexual pornographic movies and magazines in the 1980s. He was born in Dayton, Ohio. moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 34 (1957-1991)
- Birthplace: Dayton, Ohio, United States of America
- Profession: Pornographic actor
- Credits: Games, Flashbacks, Passion by Fire, Summer of Scott Noll, The Best of Leo Ford, + more
G Options B Comments & Embed