- 1Julius Caesar was a Roman general and dictator who reigned from October 49 BC - 15 March 44 BC. On the Ides of March, he was assassinated by a group of senators including Marcus Junius Brutus and Servilius Casca, who stabbed a dagger into Caesar's neck.
His story was adapted into a play by William Shakespeare.
Gaius Julius Caesar was a Roman general, statesman, Consul, and notable author of Latin prose. He played a critical role in the events that led to the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. In 60 BC, Caesar, Crassus, and Pompey formed a political alliance that was to dominate ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 56 (99 BC-43 BC)
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
- Profession: Politician, Author
- Credits: Caesar the Conqueror
- 2Caligula was a Roman emperor who reigned from 37–41 AD. He died after being stabbed over 30 times by his conspirators, who were angry at the way Caligula was running Rome and that he wanted to move to Egypt.
Caligula was the popular nickname of Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman emperor. Caligula was a member of the house of rulers conventionally known as the Julio-Claudian dynasty. Caligula's father Germanicus, the nephew and adopted son of Emperor Tiberius, was a very successful general and ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 29 (12-41)
- Birthplace: Anzio, Italy
- Profession: Roman emperor
- 3Elliott Smith was a singer-songwriter who was nominated for an Academy Award for his song "Miss Misery" which appeared in the 1997 film "Good Will Hunting." Smith died on October 21, 2003, after apparently stabbing himself in the chest.
Some speculate that Smith was actually murdered by his girlfriend Jennifer Chiba because her fingerprints were on the knife. Chiba says that she tried to pull the knife out of his chest after she heard Smith scream.
Steven Paul "Elliott" Smith was an American singer-songwriter and musician. Smith was born in Omaha, Nebraska, raised primarily in Texas, and lived for much of his life in Portland, Oregon, where he first gained popularity. Smith's primary instrument was the guitar, but he was also proficient with ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 34 (1969-2003)
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
- Profession: Film Score Composer, Songwriter, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Film Editor, + more
- Credits: Good Will Hunting, Up in the Air, American Beauty, The Royal Tenenbaums
- 4Bryan Kocis was a director of a gay pornographic films who founded Cobra Video. He was found stabbed to death on January 24, 2007 in his home, which was set on fire in an attempt to cover up any evidence. Two male escorts Harlow Cuadra and Joseph Kerekes were given life sentences for the crime.
Bryan Charles Kocis, also known as Bryan Phillips, was a director of gay pornographic films and founder of Cobra Video, a gay porn film studio. Kocis was murdered at his Dallas Township, Pennsylvania home on January 24, 2007; arson was used in an attempt to disguise the circumstances of his death. Two ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 45 (1962-2007)
- Birthplace: Larksville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Profession: Film Producer, Film Director
- Credits: Schoolboy Crush, Naughty Boy's Toys, Cream BBoys, Every Poolboy's Dream, Fuck Me Raw, + more
- 5Anna Lindh was a Swedish politician who was the Minister for Foreign Affairs from October 7, 1998 until she was murdered on September 11, 2003. That day, Lindh was stabbed while shopping at a department store. She was rushed to the hospital where she later died. Mijailo Mijailović was found guilty of the crime which was not believed to be politically motivated.
Ylva Anna Maria Lindh, was a Swedish Social Democratic politician, chairman of the Social Democratic Youth League from 1984 to 1990 and a member of parliament from 1982 to 1985 and 1998 to 2003. Joining the government as minister of environment in 1994, she was elevated to minister for foreign affairs ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 46 (1957-2003)
- Birthplace: Enskede-Årsta-Vantör, Sweden
- Profession: Politician
- 6Rob Knox was the British actor who played Marcus Belby in the film "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." Knox was stabbed to death by a man who was picking a fight with his younger brother. He was only 18 years old when he died. Karl Norman Bishop was given a sentence of life in prison for the crime.
Robert Arthur "Rob" Knox was an English actor who portrayed the character of Marcus Belby in the film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and had signed to appear in the planned film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Having studied at Beths Grammar School, Bexley, Knox began acting aged 11, ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 19 (1989-2008)
- Birthplace: England, Kent
- Profession: Actor
- Credits: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Scream Bloody Murder
- 7Johnny Stompanato was a bodyguard and gangster associated with Mickey Cohen. He had a romantic relationship with the actress Lana Turner. On April 4, 1958, Stompanato was stabbed to death by Turner's daughter Cheryl Crane, who claimed that he was attacking her mother at the time of the incident. Stompanato's death was ruled a justifiable homicide.
Johnny Stompanato was the husband of Helene Stanley. moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 33 (1925-1958)
- Birthplace: Woodstock, Illinois, United States of America
- Profession: Bodyguard
- 8Daniel M. Lewin was an entrepreneur who co-founded Akamai Technologies. He died on September 11, 2001, as a passenger of American Airlines Flight 11, which crashed into the World Trade Center. He was stabbed and potentially shot by the hijackers in an attempt to stop the plane from being overtaken.
Daniel "Danny" Mark Lewin was an American-Israeli mathematician and entrepreneur who co-founded internet company Akamai Technologies. He died in the September 11 attacks. A passenger on American Airlines Flight 11, it is believed that Lewin was likely stabbed by one of the hijackers of that flight, and ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 31 (1970-2001)
- Birthplace: Denver, Colorado, United States of America
- Profession: Computer scientist
G Options B Comments & Embed