- Megan Fox said that she felt that high school would never be over as she faced constant bullying at school.
- Age: age 29
- Birthplace: Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States of America
- Profession: Model, Actor
- Credits: Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Bad Boys II, Jennifer's Body, The Dictator + 15 more
- Christian Bale started acting at 13. His fellow classmates used this as a reason to bully and beat up the actor who went on to play Batman.
- Age: age 41
- Birthplace: Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
- Profession: Actor, Voice acting
- Credits: The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Batman Begins, American Psycho, Pocahontas + 43 more
- Mila Kunis was bullied in school because of her "funny face." The Black Swan star says that kids would make fun of her big eyes and lips.
- Age: age 32
- Birthplace: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
- Profession: Model, Actor, Voice acting
- Credits: Family Guy, Black Swan, Oz the Great and Powerful, That '70s Show, Ted + 40 more
- Rihanna says that she was teased in school for her skin color and her breasts. The pop star says she is grateful for these struggles because they made her stronger.
- Age: age 27
- Birthplace: Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
- Profession: Fashion designer, Songwriter, Actor, Music artist, Singer
- Credits: Battleship, Home, Styled to Rock, Styled to Rock
- Chris Rock developed his humor and wit as a response to bullies.
- Jessica Alba may be a successful, beautiful actress, but the Sin City star was bullied in high school. Alba said she got picked on because she was an awkward child with buck teeth and a Texas accent.
- Age: age 34
- Birthplace: Pomona, California, United States of America
- Profession: Model, Actor
- Credits: Sin City, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Fantastic Four, Knocked Up, Valentine's Day + 34 more
- Jennifer Lawrence said that her bullying became so bad that she switched schools to get away from some mean girls.
- Age: age 25
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- Profession: Film Producer, Model, Actor
- Credits: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1, X-Men: First Class, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, X-Men: Days of Future Past + 21 more
- Miley Cyrus was bullied by a group of girls who called themselves the Anti-Miley Club.
- Age: age 23
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
- Profession: Musician, Singer-songwriter, Actor, Voice acting, Dancer
- Credits: Big Fish, Bolt, Hannah Montana, High School Musical 2, The Last Song + 20 more
- Taylor Swift says that her junior high bullies gave her the inspiration to start writing songs.
- Age: age 26
- Birthplace: Reading, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Profession: Guitarist, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Film Producer, Actor
- Credits: Saturday Night Live, Valentine's Day, The Lorax, Hannah Montana: The Movie, The Giver + 3 more
- Tom Cruise struggled with reading, which made him an easy target for bullies.
- Age: age 53
- Birthplace: Syracuse, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Television director, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor
- Credits: Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Rain Man, A Few Good Men, The Outsiders + 46 more
- Madonna says that the boys at her school used to bully her and call her a "hairy monster." The Queen of Pop rebelled against her bullies by refusing to shave her armpits.
- Barack Obama was bullied in school, but that didn't stop him from becoming the first African American President of the United States.
- Age: age 54
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
- Profession: Politician, Author, Law professor, Writer, Lawyer
- Credits: Crossfire
- Christina Aguilera said that she would get a lot of cold shoulders at school because her classmate couldn't understand her success.
- The headmistress at Kate Middleton's school says that the Duchess of Cambridge was bullied for two terms.
- Age: age 33
- Birthplace: Royal Berkshire Hospital, United Kingdom
- Steven Spielberg was bullied for being a "nerd" in school. Today, he is the coolest of film geeks!
- Kristen Stewart says that she couldn't relate to kids her own age because "they were mean and didn't give you a chance."
- Age: age 25
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Profession: Actor
- Credits: Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Eclipse, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 + 34 more
- Lady Gaga says that she felt like a freak in high school. She used her negative experience with bullying to empower her fans across the globe.
- Justin Timberlake was bullied for his "funny hair" at school.
- Sandra Bullock was bullied in school for her clothes. The Oscar winner would make frequent trips to Europe with her mother, and when she would return, the kids would make fun of her strange clothing.
- Age: age 51
- Birthplace: Virginia, United States of America
- Profession: Television producer, Entrepreneur, Film Producer, Actor, Voice acting
- Credits: The Blind Side, Gravity, Crash, Speed, The Prince of Egypt + 46 more