- Megan Fox said that she felt that high school would never be over as she faced constant bullying at school.
Age: age 28
Birthplace: Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States of America
Profession: Model, Actor
Institution: St. Lucie West Centennial High School, Kingston Elementary School
Medical Conditions: Hyperactivity, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Impulsivity
Megan Fox : see more
- Christian Bale started acting at 13. His fellow classmates used this as a reason to bully and beat up the actor who went on to play Batman.
Age: age 40
Birthplace: Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
Profession: Actor, Voice acting
Institution: Bournemouth School, Dolphin School
Christian Bale : see more
- Mila Kunis was bullied in school because of her "funny face." The Black Swan star says that kids would make fun of her big eyes and lips.
Age: age 31
Birthplace: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
Profession: Model, Actor, Voice acting
Institution: University of California, Los Angeles, Bancroft Middle School, Loyola Marymount University, Rosewood Elementary School, Fairfax High School
Mila Kunis : see more
- Rihanna says that she was teased in school for her skin color and her breasts. The pop star says she is grateful for these struggles because they made her stronger.
Age: age 26
Birthplace: Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
Profession: Fashion designer, Songwriter, Actor, Music artist, Singer
Institution: Combermere School
Rihanna : see more
- Chris Rock developed his humor and wit as a response to bullies.
Age: age 49
Birthplace: Andrews, South Carolina, United States of America
Profession: Comedian, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor + 3 more
Institution: James Madison High School, Stuyvesant High School
Chris Rock : see more
got a blog or website?