Singer songwriter James Taylor has Asperger's syndrome.
- Age: age 67
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Profession: Guitarist, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Lyricist, Actor, + more
- Credits: Funny People, Badlands, Two-Lane Blacktop, No Nukes, The Love We Make, + more
"Blues Brothers" star Dan Aykroyd was diagnosed with a mild case of Aspergers syndrome as a child.
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Canada
- Profession: Comedian, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, + more
- Credits: Ghostbusters, The Blues Brothers, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Saturday Night Live, Ghostbusters II, + more
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle says she was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome last year, according to a report in The Observer newspaper.
- Age: age 54
- Birthplace: Blackburn, United Kingdom
- Profession: Musician, Actor, Singer, Artist
- Credits: I Dreamed a Dream: The Susan Boyle Story, The Christmas Candle
Many experts claim that I, Robot author Isaac Asimov had Aspergers syndrome.
- Age: Died at 72 (1920-1992)
- Birthplace: Petrovichi, Russia
- Profession: Biochemist, Historian, Novelist, Author, Essayist, + more
- Credits: I, Robot, Bicentennial Man, Probe, Nightfall
Daryl Hannah was diagnosed with a mild case of Asperger's syndrome as a child. She discusses her struggles with the disorder frequently in interviews.
- Age: age 55
- Birthplace: USA, Chicago, Illinois
- Profession: Activist, Businessperson, Environmentalist, Film Producer, Actor
- Credits: Blade Runner, Kill Bill Volume 1, Kill Bill Volume 2, Steel Magnolias, Splash, + more
It is not confirmed if David Byrne has been officially diagnosed with Asperger's, but the Talking Heads genius says that he displays several of the symptoms associated with the disorder.
- Age: age 63
- Birthplace: West Dunbartonshire, Eurasia, United Kingdom, Dumbarton, United Kingdom, + more
- Profession: Film Score Composer, Record producer, Guitarist, Songwriter, Musician, + more
- Credits: The Last Emperor, Married to the Mob, Stop Making Sense, This Must Be the Place, Young Adam, + more
Bill Gates is suspected of having Aspergers, but it is not confirmed. Gates is thought to have Aspergers because of his great intellect and social awkwardness. Gates also has a habit of swaying during meetings.
- Age: age 60
- Birthplace: USA, Washington, Seattle
- Profession: Programmer, Software Architect, Businessperson, Investor, Entrepreneur
1 - 8 of 40