G Options B Comments & Embed
- Singer songwriter James Taylor has Asperger's syndrome.
- Age: 67
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Profession: Guitarist, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Lyricist, Actor, + more
- Credits: Funny People, Remember the Titans, Cars, You Don't Know Jack
- "Blues Brothers" star Dan Aykroyd was diagnosed with a mild case of Aspergers syndrome as a child.
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Canada
- Profession: Comedian, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, + more
- Credits: Ghostbusters, The Blues Brothers, Ghostbusters II, Trading Places
- Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle says she was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome last year, according to a report in The Observer newspaper.
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Blackburn, United Kingdom
- Profession: Musician, Actor, Singer, Artist
- Credits: Million Dollar Arm, Susan Boyle: An Unlikely Superstar, Welcome to the Space Show, Sport Relief 2010
- Many experts claim that I, Robot author Isaac Asimov had Aspergers syndrome.
- Age: Died at 72 (1920-1992)
- Birthplace: Petrovichi, Russia
- Profession: Biochemist, Historian, Novelist, Author, Essayist, + more
- Credits: Bicentennial Man, I, Robot, Gandahar, Nightfall
- Daryl Hannah was diagnosed with a mild case of Asperger's syndrome as a child. She discusses her struggles with the disorder frequently in interviews.
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Profession: Activist, Businessperson, Environmentalist, Film Producer, Actor
- Credits: Kill Bill: Vol. 1, Blade Runner, A Walk to Remember, Splash
- It is not confirmed if David Byrne has been officially diagnosed with Asperger's, but the Talking Heads genius says that he displays several of the symptoms associated with the disorder.
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: Dumbarton, United Kingdom
- Profession: Film Score Composer, Record producer, Guitarist, Songwriter, Musician, + more
- Credits: Wall Street, Crazy, Stupid, Love., Youth, + more
- Bill Gates is suspected of having Aspergers, but it is not confirmed. Gates is thought to have Aspergers because of his great intellect and social awkwardness. Gates also has a habit of swaying during meetings.
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- Profession: Programmer, Software Architect, Businessperson, Investor, Entrepreneur
- Credits: The Triumph of the Nerds: The Rise of Accidental Empires, Freakonomics, Give Us the Money, The Billionaires' Pledge