G Options B Comments & Embed
James TaylorSinger songwriter James Taylor has Asperger's syndrome.
- Age: age 67
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Profession: Guitarist, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Lyricist, Actor, + more
- Credits: Funny People, Remember the Titans, Cars, You Don't Know Jack
Dan Aykroyd"Blues Brothers" star Dan Aykroyd was diagnosed with a mild case of Aspergers syndrome as a child.
- Age: age 63
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Canada
- Profession: Comedian, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, + more
- Credits: Ghostbusters, The Blues Brothers, Ghostbusters II, Trading Places
- Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle says she was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome last year, according to a report in The Observer newspaper.
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Blackburn, United Kingdom
- Profession: Musician, Actor, Singer, Artist
- Credits: Million Dollar Arm, Susan Boyle: An Unlikely Superstar, Welcome to the Space Show, Sport Relief 2010
Isaac AsimovMany experts claim that I, Robot author Isaac Asimov had Aspergers syndrome.
- Age: Died at 72 (1920-1992)
- Birthplace: Petrovichi, Russia
- Profession: Biochemist, Historian, Novelist, Author, Essayist, + more
- Credits: Bicentennial Man, I, Robot, Gandahar, Nightfall
Daryl HannahDaryl Hannah was diagnosed with a mild case of Asperger's syndrome as a child. She discusses her struggles with the disorder frequently in interviews.
- Age: age 55
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Profession: Activist, Businessperson, Environmentalist, Film Producer, Actor
- Credits: Kill Bill: Vol. 1, Blade Runner, A Walk to Remember, Splash
- It is not confirmed if David Byrne has been officially diagnosed with Asperger's, but the Talking Heads genius says that he displays several of the symptoms associated with the disorder.
- Age: age 63
- Birthplace: Dumbarton, Scotland
- Profession: Film Score Composer, Record producer, Guitarist, Songwriter, Musician, + more
- Credits: Wall Street, Crazy, Stupid, Love., Youth, + more
Bill GatesBill Gates is suspected of having Aspergers, but it is not confirmed. Gates is thought to have Aspergers because of his great intellect and social awkwardness. Gates also has a habit of swaying during meetings.
- Age: age 60
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- Profession: Programmer, Software Architect, Businessperson, Investor, Entrepreneur
- Credits: The Triumph of the Nerds: The Rise of Accidental Empires, Freakonomics, Give Us the Money, The Billionaires' Pledge
1 - 8 of 40