- In November 2014, Jerry Seinfeld told Brian Williams on NBC's Nightly News that he believes he's on the autism spectrum. "I think, on a very drawn-out scale, I think I'm on the spectrum."
"Basic social engagement is really a struggle. I'm very literal, when people talk to me and they use expressions, sometimes I don't know what they're saying," Seinfeld said. "But I don't see it as dysfunctional, I just think of it as an alternate mindset."
Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
Profession: Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, Voice acting + 2 more
Institution: Massapequa High School, Queens College, City University of New York, State University of New York at Oswego
Major/Field Of Study: Communication, Theatre
Jerry Seinfeld : see more
- Daryl Hannah has been coping with autism since she was a child. She says that in her youth, doctors wanted to institutionalize her.
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Profession: Activist, Businessperson, Environmentalist, Film Producer, Actor
Institution: University of Southern California School of International Relations, Francis W. Parker School, University of Southern California
Daryl Hannah : see more
- Experts believe that Andy Warhol's social ineptitude, use of minimal words in speech and difficulty recognizing friends are all signs that the pop artist was autistic.
Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Profession: Sculptor, Illustrator, Painter, Film Producer, Screenwriter + 7 more
Institution: Carnegie Mellon University, Schenley High School
Major/Field Of Study: Poster Design
Cause Of Death: Surgical complications, Cardiac arrhythmia
Place Of Death: New York City, New York, United States of America
Medical Conditions: Hypochondriasis, Sydenham's chorea
Andy Warhol : see more
- Courtney Love was diagnosed by one of her therapists as having a mild form of autism.
Birthplace: California, United States of America
Profession: Film Score Composer, Record producer, Guitarist, Songwriter, Musician + 5 more
Institution: Trinity College, Dublin
Medical Conditions: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Courtney Love : see more
- Albert Einstein was thought to have autism because he experienced delayed language development and educational slowness.
Birthplace: Ulm, Germany
Profession: Mathematician, Physicist, Scientist, Theoretical Physicist, Author + 3 more
Institution: Aargau Cantonal School, University of Zurich, ETH Zurich, Luitpold Gymnasium
Major/Field Of Study: Mathematics and Physics, Physics
Cause Of Death: Abdominal aortic aneurysm
Place Of Death: Princeton, New Jersey, United States of America
Albert Einstein : see more
got a blog or website?