- Daryl Hannah has been coping with autism since she was a child. She says that in her youth, doctors wanted to institutionalize her.
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Profession: Activist, Businessperson, Environmentalist, Film Producer, Actor
Institution: University of Southern California School of International Relations, Francis W. Parker School, University of Southern California
Daryl Hannah : see more
- Experts believe that Andy Warhol's social ineptitude, use of minimal words in speech and difficulty recognizing friends are all signs that the pop artist was autistic.
Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Profession: Sculptor, Illustrator, Painter, Film Producer, Screenwriter + 7 more
Institution: Carnegie Mellon University, Schenley High School
Cause Of Death: Surgical complications, Cardiac arrhythmia
Place Of Death: New York City, New York, United States of America
Medical Conditions: Hypochondriasis, Sydenham's chorea
Andy Warhol : see more
- Courtney Love was diagnosed by one of her therapists as having a mild form of autism.
Birthplace: California, United States of America
Profession: Film Score Composer, Record producer, Guitarist, Songwriter, Musician + 5 more
Institution: Trinity College, Dublin
Medical Conditions: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Courtney Love : see more
- Albert Einstein was thought to have autism because he experienced delayed language development and educational slowness.
Birthplace: Ulm, Germany
Profession: Mathematician, Physicist, Scientist, Theoretical Physicist, Author + 3 more
Institution: Aargau Cantonal School, University of Zurich, ETH Zurich, Luitpold Gymnasium
Cause Of Death: Abdominal aortic aneurysm
Place Of Death: Princeton, New Jersey, United States of America
Albert Einstein : see more
- Leading psychiatrists believe that Charles Darwin had autism because of his great attention to detail and his difficulties with social interactions.
Birthplace: The Mount, Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Profession: Biologist, Scientist, Naturalist, Geologist, Writer
Institution: Christ's College, Cambridge, University of Cambridge, Shrewsbury School, University of Edinburgh Medical School, University of Edinburgh
Cause Of Death: Heart failure, Coronary thrombosis
Place Of Death: Down House, United Kingdom
Charles Darwin : see more
- 16 +
items 1 - 5 of 15
got a blog or website?