- Pamela Anderson claims that she contracted Hepatitis C after sharing a tattoo needle with her ex-husband Tommy Lee. Lee denies that he has the disease.
Birthplace: Ladysmith, Canada
Profession: Activist, Television director, Nude Glamour Model, Television producer, Model + 3 more
Institution: École Highland Secondary School
Pamela Anderson : see more
- In 2003, Steven Tyler was diagnosed with Hepatitis C. He underwent 11 months of treatment.
Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
Profession: Film Score Composer, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Actor, Singer + 2 more
Institution: Berklee College of Music
Steven Tyler : see more
- Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards had Hepatitis C, but he says that he cured it "just by being me."
Birthplace: Dartford, United Kingdom
Profession: Record producer, Guitarist, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Film Producer + 2 more
Institution: Sidcup Art College
Keith Richards : see more
- Naomi Judd has Hepatitis C, and her foundation has raised millions of dollars for the American Liver Foundation.
Birthplace: Ashland, Kentucky, United States of America
Profession: Spokesperson, Activist, Nurse, Songwriter, Musician + 6 more
Institution: Harvard University
Naomi Judd : see more
- "Andy Griffith Show" star Jim Nabors received a liver transplant after contracting Hepatitis C.
Birthplace: Sylacauga, Alabama, United States of America
Profession: Businessperson, Comedian, Actor, Singer
Institution: University of Alabama
Jim Nabors : see more
items 1 - 5 of 33
got a blog or website?