L The List
- In a 2010 interview with Larry King, Lady Gaga confided that she was "borderline positive" for lupus.
(Source)about... age: 29
birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
profession: Fashion designer, Record producer, Businessperson, Singer-songwriter, Actor + 3 more
institution: Convent of the Sacred Heart, Tisch School of the Arts
major/field of study: Music
medical conditions: Anorexia, Bulimia
Lady Gaga : see morealso ranked...#19 on#122 on
- Nick Cannon recently experienced near kidney failure due to complications with lupus. Speaking with Larry King, Cannon stated, "I am working past it; I'm working through it. I'm a strong believer in faith. It was scary at the time, but I'm 100 percent now."
(Source)about... age: 35
birthplace: San Diego, California, United States of America
profession: Television director, Record producer, Television producer, Musician, Film Producer + 11 more
institution: Monte Vista High School
- Michael Jackson was diagnosed with lupus in 1986. Due to the condition, Jackson stated that he was sensitive to UV light, which is why he frequently wore hats, masks and sunglasses.
(Source)about... age: Died at 51 (1958-2009)
birthplace: Gary, Indiana, United States of America
profession: Film Score Composer, Businessperson, Record producer, Musician, Film Producer + 10 more
institution: Montclair College Preparatory School
cause of death: Cardiac arrest, Homicide
place of death: Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
medical conditions: Mysophobia
Michael Jackson : see more
- Singer Toni Braxton shared her ongoing struggle with lupus on her reality show "Braxton Family Values."
(Source)about... age: 48
birthplace: Severn, Maryland, United States of America
profession: Record producer, Pianist, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Actor + 3 more
institution: Glen Burnie High School, Bowie State University
- The scars on singer Seal's face were caused by a type of lupus that effects the skin and scalp.
(Source)about... age: 52
birthplace: Paddington, London, United Kingdom
profession: Songwriter, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Composer
medical conditions: Systemic lupus erythematosus, Discoid lupus erythematosus
Seal : see morealso ranked...#101 on#129 on#335 on
- Author Flannery O'Connor died from lupus related symptoms in 1964.
(Source)about... age: Died at 39 (1925-1964)
birthplace: Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
profession: Novelist, Author, Essayist, Writer
institution: Georgia College & State University, University of Iowa
cause of death: Systemic lupus erythematosus
place of death: Milledgeville, Georgia, United States of America
medical conditions: Systemic lupus erythematosus
Flannery O'Connor : see more
items 1 - 6 of 26