- Beach Boys front man Brian Wilson has been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. Wilson has hallucinations in which he hears voices.
Birthplace: Inglewood, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Profession: Bassist, Arranger, Record producer, Pianist, Musician + 4 more
Institution: Hawthorne High School
Brian Wilson : see more
- "Saturday Night Live" cast member Darrell Hammond was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
Birthplace: Melbourne, Florida, United States of America
Profession: Comedian, Actor, Impressionist
Institution: Brevard Community College, University of Florida, Melbourne High School
Darrell Hammond : see more
- Actress Veronica Lake was diagnosed with schizophrenia as a child.
Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
Profession: Pin-up girl, Actor
Institution: Miami High School, Villa Maria
Cause Of Death: Renal failure, Acute renal failure, Hepatitis
Place Of Death: Burlington, Vermont, United States of America
Veronica Lake : see more
- On the Road author Jack Kerouac's military records revealed that he was diagnosed with dementia praecox, today known as schizophrenia.
Birthplace: Lowell, Massachusetts, United States of America
Profession: Painter, Poet, Novelist, Screenwriter
Institution: Columbia University, Horace Mann School, Columbia College of Columbia University in the City of New York, Lowell High School, The New School
Cause Of Death: Cirrhosis
Place Of Death: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
Jack Kerouac : see more
- Although he was never diagnosed, many historians believe that Vincent van Gogh suffered from schizophrenia.
Birthplace: Zundert, Kingdom of the Netherlands
Profession: Painter, Artist
Institution: Académie Royale des Beaux-Arts, Willem II College, Royal Academy of Fine Arts
Cause Of Death: Ballistic trauma, Suicide
Place Of Death: Auvers-sur-Oise, France
Vincent van Gogh : see more
got a blog or website?