G Options B Comments & Embed
- Beach Boys front man Brian Wilson has been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. Wilson has hallucinations in which he hears voices.
- Age: age 73
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Inglewood, California, USA
- Profession: Bassist, Arranger, Record producer, Pianist, Musician, + more
- Credits: Forrest Gump, The Departed, The Wolf of Wall Street, Apocalypse Now
- "Saturday Night Live" cast member Darrell Hammond was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
- Age: age 60
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Florida, United States of America
- Profession: Comedian, Actor, Impressionist
- Credits: Saturday Night Live, Scary Movie 3, Epic Movie, Scary Movie 5
- Actress Veronica Lake was diagnosed with schizophrenia as a child.
- Age: Died at 51 (1922-1973)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Pin-up girl, Actor
- Died: 1973
- Cause Of Death: Renal failure, Acute renal failure, Hepatitis
- Credits: Sullivan's Travels, This Gun for Hire, The Blue Dahlia, I Married a Witch
- On the Road author Jack Kerouac's military records revealed that he was diagnosed with dementia praecox, today known as schizophrenia.
- Age: Died at 47 (1922-1969)
- Birthplace: Middlesex County, United States of America, Lowell, United States, with Territories, + more
- Profession: Painter, Poet, Novelist, Screenwriter
- Died: 1969
- Cause Of Death: Cirrhosis
- Credits: On the Road, Big Sur, Pull My Daisy, Kerouac, the Movie
- Although he was never diagnosed, many historians believe that Vincent van Gogh suffered from schizophrenia.
- Age: Died at 37 (1853-1890)
- Birthplace: Zundert, Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Profession: Painter, Artist
- Died: 1890
- Cause Of Death: Ballistic trauma, Suicide
- Pink Floyd co-founder Syd Barrett was thought to have had schizophrenia by medical experts and people close to him. Pink Floyd member Roger Waters wrote "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" as a tribute to Barrett.
- Age: Died at 60 (1946-2006)
- Birthplace: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Profession: Guitarist, Songwriter, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Singer
- Died: 2006
- Cause Of Death: Cancer, Pancreatic cancer
- Medical Conditions: Bipolar disorder, Asperger syndrome
- Credits: Mysterious Skin, Something in the Air, Off the Black, Tonite Let's All Make Love in London
- Musician Daniel Johnston is diagnosed with schizophrenia and manic depression.
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Sacramento, California, United States of America
- Profession: Film Score Composer, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Lyricist, Author, + more
- Credits: The Devil and Daniel Johnston, It's Impossible to Learn to Plow by Reading Books, The Angel and Daniel Johnston – Live at the Union Chapel, Danielson: A Family Movie