L The List
- Beach Boys front man Brian Wilson has been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. Wilson has hallucinations in which he hears voices.
(Source)more ABOUTAge: 73
Birthplace: Inglewood, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Profession: Bassist, Arranger, Record producer, Pianist, Musician + 4 morealso RANKED
- #3 on These Poetic Geniuses Wrote Your Favorite Songs of All-Time
- #25 on The Greatest Rock Songwriters of All Time
- #33 on The All-Time Best Rock Bassists
- #61 on The Best Frontmen in Rock
- "Saturday Night Live" cast member Darrell Hammond was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
(Source)more ABOUTAge: 60
Birthplace: Melbourne, Florida, United States of America
Profession: Comedian, Actor, Impressionistalso RANKED
- Actress Veronica Lake was diagnosed with schizophrenia as a child.
(Source)more ABOUTAge: Died at 51 (1922-1973)
Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
Profession: Pin-up girl, Actor
Cause Of Death: Renal failure, Acute renal failure, Hepatitisalso RANKED
- On the Road author Jack Kerouac's military records revealed that he was diagnosed with dementia praecox, today known as schizophrenia.
(Source)more ABOUTAge: Died at 47 (1922-1969)
Birthplace: Lowell, Massachusetts, United States of America
Profession: Painter, Poet, Novelist, Screenwriter
Cause Of Death: Cirrhosis
- Although he was never diagnosed, many historians believe that Vincent van Gogh suffered from schizophrenia.
(Source)more ABOUTAge: Died at 37 (1853-1890)
Birthplace: Zundert, Kingdom of the Netherlands
Profession: Painter, Artist
Cause Of Death: Ballistic trauma, Suicidealso RANKED
- Pink Floyd co-founder Syd Barrett was thought to have had schizophrenia by medical experts and people close to him. Pink Floyd member Roger Waters wrote "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" as a tribute to Barrett.
(Source)more ABOUTAge: Died at 60 (1946-2006)
Birthplace: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Profession: Guitarist, Songwriter, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Singer
Cause Of Death: Cancer, Pancreatic cancer
Medical Conditions: Bipolar disorder, Asperger syndromealso RANKED
- #34 on The Druggiest Rock Stars of All Time
- #106 on These Poetic Geniuses Wrote Your Favorite Songs of All-Time
- #411 on People We Wish Were Still Alive
- #508 on The Best Rock Bands of All Time