- 1The scene of Jack rehearsing for the product integration commercial is one of the greatest pieces of comedy I've seen in a while. Alec Baldwin demonstrates his superior comedic abilities in this scene.BUY @ AMAZON
- 2I love how fast paced this episode is. There's essentially 2 or 3 stories going on, but they are all so well connected you don't notice. Also, Scott Adsit in that wig is amazing. And we are introduced to one of the greatest characters, Dr. Spaceman.BUY @ AMAZON
- 3The A story of Liz realizing how she treats her writing staff, and trying to overcompensate with baked goods and toys and a relaxed attitude leading to her doing all the rewrites and realizing she has to be tough with her staff is great. Her Designing Women speech and subsequent meltdown is one of my top favorite Liz Lemon moments. But it's the B story of Jack taking Tracy to Don Geiss's diabetes fundraiser that makes this one of my favorite episodes. You get to see a softer, vulnerable but ultimately more honest Tracy in this episode.BUY @ AMAZON
- 4Our first introduction to Jack's mother, and the distress she causes him. One of my favorite Jonathan episodes as well. This is the episode that plants the seed of Liz's desire to have a child, which leads to so many great episodes in Seasons 2 and 3.BUY @ AMAZON
Great comedic moments with Josh's impressions of Tracy and Jack.
- 5I really wish Jane Krakowski would get more credit for her physical comedic abilities. Her physical comedic performance in the Maxim shoot scene is hysterical. I love the character of Jenna Maroney, and Krakowski brings so much life to this character.BUY @ AMAZON
items 1 - 5 of 8
got a blog or website?