CheckersReceive free small milkshake on every third check-in. Plus, Mayors receive free small milkshake every time they visit.
Tasti D-LiteTasti D-Lite has announced a new rewards program called TastiRewards, which encourages customers to connect their Twitter and Foursquare accounts to their Tasti D-Lite membership cards. Customers can earn extra points on their TreatCards by using social media.
How it works:
1. Register your TreatCard on the MyTasti website.
2. Enable your Twitter and Foursquare accounts to send tweets or automatically check-in on Foursquare.
3. Receive an additional point to your purchase for each social network connection. Also, you'll receive one point for each dollar spent, before taxes, on Tasti D-Lite goods.
4. Every 50 points you build up, is redeemable for a free medium cone or cup.
Hess StationReceive a Brisk Iced Tea and Frito Lay Combo for $1.99 by visiting any Hess station and checking in on foursquare. Also, you will be entered into a sweepstakes, with a chance to win free gas and Brisk for a year.
- 5Link your Vons Club card to your Foursquare account and a coupon for a surprise reward will be printed and given to you whenever you check out at Vons. You can link the accounts by going to http://vons.com/foursquare. The first purchase after you link your accounts will earn you a free 4-pack of Izze drinks. In addition, linking the accounts could unlock some other swag from PepsiCo, including free Pepsi, SoBe, Izze and Tropicana products. Also,
- 6Check-in at Old Navy to receive a free download of Andy Grammer's new song, "Fine By Me."
- 7Receive free chips and salsa with any foursquare check-in at Chili's.
- 8Receive $3 off any Scosche product at 24 Hour Fitness, with just a single check-in.
Site for Sore EyesReceive a one-year supply (8 boxes) of contact lenses for only $99, by checking into Site for Sore Eyes.
- 10The mayor of the specific Pizza Hut receives a free order of breadsticks per day with the purchase of a large pizza.
BLT BurgerA New York City burger joint that rewards an individual a free draft beer with any burger purchase upon check-in. Also, the mayor receives a free burger.
Bar BretonA New York City restaurant that offers foursquare users a free glass of draught beer or house wine on their fifth check-in.
BLT Fish ShackA New York city restaurant that offers a free draft beer or well drink with any food purchase with every check-in. What's even better is that the newly crowned mayor gets a free Lobster Roll.
Boqueria FlatironA New York city restaurant that rewards foursquare users that check-in 5 or 10 times. The 5th check-in is rewarded with a free glass of Sangria with your meal. Whereas, the 10th check in gets you a free signature tapa with your meal.
Brasserie JulienA New York restaurant that rewards it's customers with a free cocktail for every check-in.
Butter LaneA New York cupcake specialist that rewards customers with a free cupcake for every 10 check-ins.
ColorsA New York City restaurant that rewards a first time check-in with a free Mulled Wine Sangria cocktail, sangria with seasonal fruits, spiced brandy and a splash of bubbly.
CrumbsA New York cupcakery that rewards customers with a free medium iced coffee when they check-in on Fridays.
Gabriela's Restaurant and Tequila BarA New York city mexican restaurant that rewards a 3rd check-in with a free 8oz frozen margarita. The mayor is rewarded with a free specialty margarita.
La PaellaA New York city restaurant that rewards a check-in, any time Sunday-Thursday, with a free glass of sangria. Also, if you order any tapas you will receive a free glass of sangria.