- 1New England should have made it to the Superbowl and even won it last year even with the team they had. They will put together a even better team this year that will pretty much assure their championship. Add Brady and Belichick know time is closing in on them and its time to win again I pick New England to win it all this year!
- 2The Eagles I thought were good enough to go deep into the playoffs last year but their inexperience as a team exposed them. They like New England will be even a better team than last year with major signings in free agency and trades. So if you add in their experience now they are bound to go deep in the playoffs and even become Superbowl contenders.
- 3The Jets are loaded with talent and can very easily beat any team any given Sunday but the question is do they have what it takes to make more of a guarantee they can win it all like their coach has predicted? Not yet atleast in my opinion, and the reason why is #6! Their quarterback is not solid even though he can be good and showed signs of it he's not strong enough to lead them to the promise land atleast to guarantee it! Jets will be one the top 3 teams but not win it all!
- 4Packers are a good team as they prove it last year with a up and down regular season and run to win it all! They could be even better than last year which is even scarier but I think they make a run, but run out of gas maybe even in the NFC championship or Superbowl. Packers are really good but not good enough to repeat!
- 5The Steelers will contend like they always do but in the end I believe losing last years Superbowl will hurt them more than they will want to admit. Why because they really believed they couldn't lose it and Big Ben will give them all that he can but I feel like injury or the superbowl lose aftermath may be the killer of this giant early in the playoffs.
items 1 - 5 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list