- 1Up 27Down 4An actor with a bad reputation dresses as a woman to land a role on a soap opera...the love triangle (rectangle?) is hilarious and you can't go wrong with Dustin Hoffman!
- 2Up 38Down 11Robin Williams plays a surprisingly believable little old lady in this comedy about a father, his ex and their kids.
- 3Up 32Down 7When 3 drag queens drive cross-country for the Drag Queen finals in Hollywood, their car breaks down in a small town in the middle of nowhere. In a town where everyone knows everyone else, the drag queens definitely make quite a splash! On a side note, it's fun to see action stars play women!
- 4Up 22Down 3If you've yet to see this film, I highly recommend it. Running from the mob after witnessing a murder, Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon find themselves dressing up as women in an all-girl band to escape. The laughs continue as Tony Curtis falls for Marilyn and Jack Lemmon gets an admirer...
- 5Up 19Down 3Unable to find work as the singer she is, Julie Andrews lands a gig as a man being a female impersonator. Everything goes well until the nightclub owner develops feelings for man/woman Victor/Victoria!
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?