- 1 ReRank
- 2 See list ranked by
& Embed2rerank list
- 1+ 59- 20Robin Williams plays a surprisingly believable little old lady in this comedy about a father, his ex and their kids.
- 2+ 45- 12An actor with a bad reputation dresses as a woman to land a role on a soap opera...the love triangle (rectangle?) is hilarious and you can't go wrong with Dustin Hoffman!
- 3+ 44- 14When her soccer team gets cut, ambitious Viola assumes the identity of her twin brother at a rival school in order to prove girls can play just as well as the boys....
- 4+ 39- 13Mulan dresses as a man in order to bring honor to her father's name by fighting in an ongoing war against the barbarians, the Huns.
- 5+ 41- 15When 3 drag queens drive cross-country for the Drag Queen finals in Hollywood, their car breaks down in a small town in the middle of nowhere. In a town where everyone knows everyone else, the drag queens definitely make quite a splash! On a side note, it's fun to see action stars play women!
- 6+ 31- 9When a guy gets the scholarship Terry wanted, even though her article was better, she decides to go undercover as a boy at a different school in order to resubmit said article and improve her chances!
- 7+ 28- 8If you've yet to see this film, I highly recommend it. Running from the mob after witnessing a murder, Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon find themselves dressing up as women in an all-girl band to escape. The laughs continue as Tony Curtis falls for Marilyn and Jack Lemmon gets an admirer...
- 8+ 27- 8Unable to find work as the singer she is, Julie Andrews lands a gig as a man being a female impersonator. Everything goes well until the nightclub owner develops feelings for man/woman Victor/Victoria!
- 9+ 20- 9He makes the BEST movies! He also likes dressing like women. For personal reasons, obviously...
An extremely quirky movie. Worth it for the originality, alone.
- 10+ 17- 7Felicity Huffman does an amazing job playing a man who's just gotten approved for male-to-female surgery around the same time he gets a call from a boy claiming to be his biological son.
- 11+ 19- 9Set during the time of Shakespeare, when women were not allowed to be stage actors, a young, passionate girl dresses as a man and tries out for the role of Romeo, surprising everyone (including herself) when she lands the part and provides inspiration for one of the greatest love stories ever told...
- 12+ 12- 7I will call this one 'interesting'. Cillian Murphy makes a damn fine woman, though!
- 13+ 14- 9A perfume-maker accidentally makes a potion that transforms him into a beautiful woman!!
- 14+ 10- 5This is one of the best split-personality films I've ever seen. Cillian Murphy once again dons a wig, only this time, it's not all fun and games. Gripping, gritty and superbly acted.
- 15+ 10- 7In this wonderful remake that is a very up-to-date version of the original 'Belles of St. Trinian's', Rupert Everett takes up the role of Headmistress Fritton and her sleazeball brother, Carnaby. I'd rate it 10 out of 10!
- 16+ 10- 7Rodney Dangerfield gets his fiance's son to dress as a girl in order to help his all-girl soccer team....hilarity ensues....
- 17+ 11- 9Two mobsters decide they want OUT. So, they get out. Only it doesn't go as well as they'd hoped and they end up having to hide out in a convent. With Eric Idle and Robbie Coltrane you really can't go wrong...
- 18+ 7- 6Alastair Sim does an incredible job playing the wishy-washy Headmistress as well as her greedy brother in this hilarious movie about uncontrollable schoolgirls!
- 19+ 11- 15When three popular frat guys get kicked out of their dorm, they have to dress as girls to have a place to live in the only place that will take them....the 'DOG' house; where all the unpopular girls live...