- 6As if there were any doubt who Colin belongs to — he's a dead-ringer for his dad, Tom Hanks. While his career hasn't been as blockbuster-heavy as his father's, he's been heating up lately thanks to turns on Mad Men and the upcoming TV series, Jack and Dan. (Plus, I have a special soft spot for Orange County.)
- 7Susan Sarandon's daughter didn't just inherit mom's big beautiful eyes; her roles have taken a turn for the sexy with her latest role as a stripping student on Californication after tamer parts in flicks like Saved and New York, I Love You. She's even starred alongside mom in The Banger Sisters.
- 8Kate Hudson scored her breakthrough role with 2000's Almost Famous, which garnered her an Oscar nomination and the same level of fame as her mother, Goldie Hawn. In the years since, she's become a rom-com fixture with hits like How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and this Fall she'll be singing and dancing in Nine.
- 9Spencer Grammer may have Frasier for a dad, but she doesn't need his help being adorable all by herself. As the leading lady on one of my favorite shows, Greek, Spencer is a star on the rise — not to mention the fact that she's secured her primetime spot as Kelsey continues to struggle on new shows.
- 10No one doubts your cool factor when you have rocker Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet of Cosby Show fame for parents, but Zoe has also proven she has what it takes as an actress with bit roles in No Reservations, The Brave One, and loads of upcoming projects. Oh, and she also has her own band Elevator Fight, just in case she wasn't already busy enough.
items 6 - 10 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list