- 1Aries here you are at the staggering heights of your own personal evolution. It's clear to me that with all the moon activity close to your mid heaven your mountain peak is within range. Just like your animal totem the domineering mountain ram, you can successfully make it to the top of many perilous climbs. But sadly because of the unfortunate shape of the ram's hoof, many poor beasts lose their footing and fall. This week be careful while trying to get to the peak before the rest of your herd because you may end up on your ass like a clumsy ram.
- 2This week Mercury and Venus will be hanging out in your 5th and 6th Houses. This planet combo makes you want to fall in love and take your new babe to Las Vegas. There under the dim lights of the Casino you can impress your new main squeeze with your poker skills and lucky numbers. Later with all your winnings the two off you will drive off into the sunrise in a flash car with a jumbo bag of Doritos to share for breakfast.
- 3Years ago when I was a young university student studying sociology, I read a lot of Erich Fromm. (You would like Fromm because he was a humanist and wrote about our struggle to achieve personal freedom, one of Gemini's bug-bears). According to Fromm "love is the only safe and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". This week Gemini will searching for that beautiful dream of unconditional love. I hope your dream comes true because love is the wind beneath our wings.
- 4Cancer Cancer what's that noise I hear in the background. Is it a skirmish? There you are acting like a UN trained mediator between waring family tribes. Some family members want a ceasefire others continually defy peace initiatives with gorilla tactics. Then later on in the week Cancer will enter the dangerous no -go zone between co-workers. It's a different war but it's still the same type of ugly conflict. Misunderstandings, hatred, and flared nostrils. A helmet and bullet proof jacket must be worn at all times this week because your world is at war and only you can save the day. Chin up soldier you'll get the Nobel Peace Prize for your efforts.
- 5It appears that Leo just can't get far enough from their family. They'll be moaning all this week about the loss of "me time". Don't count on Leo being second in command unloading the dishwasher, or even taking their turn to clean out the poop lumps in the kitty litter. This week Leo will be power hungry for their personal freedom and M.I.A from household chores. Don't trip over your carpe diem p***ycat!
items 1 - 5 of 12
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list