- 21 ReRanks
- 2 See list ranked by
G Options B Comments & Embed 2rerank list
- 1+ 977- 206There are two things you need to know about the 2009 film Powder Blue: 1) It marks Patrick Swayze's last time on the big screen, 2) It features Jessica Biel working the pole in black lacy lingerie, a white corset, a sassy pink bobbed wig, and all sorts of crazy gravity-defying positions.
- 2+ 437- 169Dish Dogs (2000) is a direct-to-video rom-com that stars Matthew Lillard. Is that all you need to know about it? Well, yes, except that Shannon Elizabeth is also on the cover of the DVD in a black bikini. She does a James Bond-style striptease in tall boots, and while she doesn't show any more of her naked body than she did in American Pie (because there's nothing left), there is something to be said for leaving a little to be desired.
- 3+ 425- 210How did the guys of Dogma (1999) know that Salma Hayek was my muse? Celestial Serendipity got herself a corporeal body so she could get credit for her work. Then she put on a mix of hot-for-teacher horn-rimmed glasses and girl-next-door pigtails and satin underwear and danced around for me and the boys. It was nice.
- 4+ 610- 424Closer (2004): In one of the most uncomfortable movies you could ever watch with your parents, Natalie Portman, in only a metallic thong and fringey bra thing, squats all spread-legged in front of luckiest-man-alive Clive Owen. Oh, to be the dollar bill in that garter belt. This is exactly what I imagine the little girl in The Professional grew up to be.
- 5+ 430- 240Ever since she skated around naked in Boogie Nights (1999), the world waited with bated breath for Heather Graham to shed her clothes again. Twelve years later, The Hangover delivered... kind of. Though a stripper and escort by trade, Graham's character exposes nary a nipple as she breastfeeds that mysterious baby - but a few hot shots of her in her work attire make up for it at the end up the film.
- 6+ 528- 432In the movie Sin City (2005), Jessica Alba gyrates in slow motion for what feels like a whole minute. She doesn't take off her clothes, and this is the only time you see her do this in the movie, but still, every man on the planet went apesh*t. What else do you expect from graphic novel nerds? This is one of the hottest scenes in any movie ever. I'm no expert (yes I am), but I think Jessica Alba could probably be an IRL stripper.
- 7+ 358- 229Long before she posed for Ashton Kutcher's Twitpics / divorced him, Demi Moore shocked critics and won the Golden Raspberry for the 1996 "sex comedy" Striptease. Wait, who cares about her acting? She was HOT. A former FBI secretary (lol), Moore's character's best act involves stripping from a full business suit down to just about nothin but sequins.
The more you know: This was the sixth time Moore was topless on film.
- 8+ 300- 137In 2009, Eva Amurri appeared in "Californication" as a young sexy stripper named Jackie. Despite the pleas of Hank Moody (David Duchovny), Amurri gets topless on screen as she works the stage, and for that, I am grateful.
Did you know that Eva Amurri is Susan Sarandon's daughter?