- 38 ReRanks
- See list ranked by
L The List
G Options2rerank list
- 1+ 1204- 357CHARACTER: Quinn Fabray is the hottest cheerleader and teen mom ever. She's also a member of the William McKinley High School glee club, the New Directions. After becoming pregnant by Puck in season one, Quinn had her baby, Beth, and gave her up for adoption to Shelby Corcoran (Idina Menzel). This is Quinn's senior year, and she's got big dreams: She's been accepted to Yale University.
BACKGROUND: Dianna Agron is enjoying a film career in addition to her work on 'Glee.' In 2011, she starred in the sci-fi adaptation of 'I Am Number Four.' Before 'Glee,' Dianna also had roles on 'Heroes' (as Debbie Marshall) in 2007 and on 'Veronica Mars' (as Jenny Budosh) in 2006 and 2007.also RANKED
- 2+ 1501- 391CHARACTER: Santana Lopez is a member of the glee club and the Cheerios at William McKinley High. She's also a class A b**ch, and proud of it. Santana is in love with her best friend, Brittany, and she was outed as a lesbian by Finn. The Santana/Brittany relationship is confusing, at best, but they definitely love each other -- and Brittany brings out the normally cold-hearted Santana's softer side.
BACKGROUND: Naya Rivera began acting at the ripe old age of five, with a role in the Redd Foxx sitcom 'The Royal Family.' As a child, she also had bit parts on 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,' 'Baywatch' and 'Family Matters.' Naya appeared on several episodes of 'The Bernie Mac Show' in 2005 and 2006, and in 2009, she debuted on Fox's 'Glee.' Naya and co-star Heather Morris are best friends on and off the show.also RANKED
- 3+ 1155- 427CHARACTER: Brittany S. Pierce is a cheerleader at McKinley High who joined the glee club with her good friends (and fellow Cheerios) Quinn Fabray and Santana Lopez. Brittany isn't always the brightest (she has trouble, sometimes, telling her right from her left anything and she can't always remember her middle name), but she can definitely dance. Her turn performing Britney Spears' "I'm a Slave 4 U" was unforgettably hot. Brittany has an on-off again relationship with her best friend, Santana Lopez.
BACKGROUND: Heather Morris' first appearance on television was on season 2 of 'So You Think You Can Dance.' She barely missed making the top 20. Heather eventually landed her big break, working as a backup dancer for Beyonce. She joined 'Glee' in 2009, and the rest is history.also RANKED
- 4+ 817- 458CHARACTER: Rachel Berry is a driven, focused, talented singer who dreams of a life on Broadway. In the meantime, Rachel is happy as a standout member of the glee club. She's often front and center during New Directions performances. Rachel loves performing, and she loves her boyfriend, Finn Hudson.
BACKGROUND: Lea Michele is a Broadway veteran, having appeared as a child in productions of Les Misérables and Ragtime. In 2006, Lea starred in the Broadway musical Spring Awakening. Eventually, Lea landed her first major TV role, playing Rachel Berry on 'Glee.' Since then, she's also appeared on the big screen, in 2011's 'New Year's Eve.'also RANKED
- #74 on The Greatest New Female Vocalists of the Past 10 Years
- #101 on The Hottest Actresses Under 30
- #346 on The Most Beautiful Women In Hollywood
- #502 on The Most Beautiful Actresses Ever
- 5+ 406- 211CHARACTER: Holly Holliday came to William McKinley High as a substitute teacher, where she winds up filling in for a sick Will Schuester as coach of the glee club. Holly's carefree attitude proves popular with the students, and she returns several times to sub (once, as a sex ed teacher). Holly and Will have an instant attraction, and eventually, they start dating. The relationship is short-lived, however, and Holly eventually leaves McKinley, and Ohio, in search of greener pastures.
BACKGROUND: Gwyneth Paltrow first appeared as Holly Holliday on 'Glee' in 2010, and things went so well that creator (and Paltrow's friend) Ryan Murphy brought her back two more times. Murphy was behind the push to get Paltrow on the show, and he wrote the character of Holly specifically for her.also RANKED
- 6+ 329- 271CHARACTER: Sugar Motta is a wealthy, over-confident, horrible singer who joins the New Directions at McKinley High after her rich daddy donates several used pianos to the club. She immediately assumes she'll be the new glee club star -- even though she's a terrible singer. Eventually, Sugar resigns herself to the fact that she's stuck in the background, though she's getitng a little bit better every day.
BACKGROUND: Vanessa Lengies got her big break in television in 2002, when she was cast as Roxanne Bojarski in the NBC dramedy 'American Dreams.' She also appeared on the big screen in 2005's 'The Perfect Man,' and for two years, she portrayed nurse Kelly Epson on the TV drama 'HawthoRNe.' Lengies landed the recurring role of Sugar on 'Glee' in 2011.also RANKED
- #633 on The Most Beautiful Women In Hollywood