- 6Up 337Down 156CHARACTER: Ser Jorah Mormont is an exiled knight. Mormont fled Westeros to escape execution for trading in slaves, and entered the service of the last Targaryens, Viserys and Daenerys.
BACKGROUND: Iain Glen was educated at the Edinburgh Academy and University of Aberdeen and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, England. After graduation he won the Bancroft medal, and appeared in many films such as: Gorillas in the Mist, Rosencratz and Guildenstern Are Dead, and Silent Scream. In 1998 he returned to stage to star opposite Nicole Kidman in The Blue Room,he stared in Beautiful Creatures, and Tomb Raider (2001) playing Angelina Jolie’s arch villain, Powell. Returning to stage, he was nominated for an Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Play for The Crucible in 2007. He also had a recurring role on the hit series Downton Abbey as Sir Richard Carlisle.
- 7Up 285Down 137CHARACTER: Tyrion Lannister, is Tywin Lannister’s third child, he his nicknamed "The Imp" and "Halfman". Tyrion shares his father’s talent for political maneuvering, no one in his family respects him because of his deformity. Tyrion is a fan favorite due to his sharp tongue. He can be very cruel when it comes to his enemies, but also has great sympathy for fellow outcasts and the mistreated.
BACKGROUND: Peter Dinklage
is four feet five inches tall, and studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London and the Welsh School of Music and Drama in Wales. He worked in several off-Broadway productions and wrote his own play entitled Frog. He made his film debut in Tom DiCillo’s 1995 independent comedy Living in Oblivion as the dwarf in the dream sequence. He then appeared in Safe Men, Bullet, Never Again, and Just a Kiss before returning to independent comedies. He received Independent Spirit and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations for Best Actor for his performance in in Tom McCarthy’s The Station Agent. Last year he won the Golden Globe Award for his portrayal of Tyrion Lannister.
- 8Up 270Down 129CHARACTER:Jaqen H’ghar is a sly Lorathi criminal who meets Arya Stark on her way to the Wall.
BACKGROUND:Tom Wlaschiha is a German actor of film and television. He is multi-lingual and speaks German, English, French, Russian and Italian. After making his debut at the age 23 in Peter Adam’s TV mini-series Wolkenstein in 1996, he went on to appear in numerous films and TV shows in his native Germany. He has also had a number of small roles in Hollywood films such as Enemy at the Gates, Munich, and Valkyrie. He has appeared on British TV in the Doctor Who-spinoff series The Sarah Jane Adventures and the BBC mini-series The Deep.
- 9Up 193Down 100CHARACTER:Gendry is a blacksmith’s apprentice from King’s Landing.
BACKGROUND:Joe Dempsie got his start in acting at the Central Junior Television Workshop in Nottingham which led him to securing roles in Doctors, Peak Practice and Sweet Medicine. He had his big break when he landed a role in Skins as party boy Chris and he delayed his education to work on the show. Since then, he has had appearances in Merlin and Doctor Who and recently starred in The Damned United alongside Michael Sheen.
- 10Up 226Down 122CHARACTER:Renly Baratheon is the younger of Robert’s brothers, the Lord of Storm’s End, and Master of Laws on King Robert’s council.
BACKGROUND:Gethin Anthony is a young actor who studied at London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, and at Oxford University Dramatic Society. He is trained in stage combat, and received a scholarship to the British American Drama Academy in London.
items 6 - 10 of 25
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list