- 1Character: Jessica Hamby is a teen vampire with an attitude. She's very sweet, but she has a rebellious streak a mile wide. She was only 17 years old when she was turned by vampire Bill Compton, and now she's his responsibility (one that gives Bill headaches, regularly). Jessica fell in love with, and moved in with Hoyt Fortenberry. She became restless and eventually broke up with Hoyt -- and then, she slept with his best friend, Jason Stackhouse. Jessica may or may not be in love with Jason. At the moment, she's living the dream: A perpetual teenager with super-human vampire abilities.
Background: Actress Deborah Ann Woll appeared in several TV shows in bit parts ('ER,' 'My Name is Earl,' 'CSI' and 'The Mentalist') before landing the coveted role of Jessica on HBO's 'True Blood.' Her film credits include 2010's 'Mother's Day' and the 2012 comedies 'Ruby Sparks' and 'Highland Park.'
And of course she's #1. Look.
Click her for her topless scene in True Blood
- 2Character: Sophie-Anne Leclerq was the Vampire Queen of Louisiana. Things were going really well for Sophie-Anne for a while, but her kingdom fell on hard financial times, forcing her to agree to marry Russell Edgington, the Vampire King of Mississippi. Merging the two kingdoms would benefit both, greatly, increasing their power. When Russell vanished, Sophie-Anne took control of both kingdoms. Controlling and, quite frankly, a little mentally "off," Sophie-Anne was eventually killed, with help from Bill Compton.
The 20 Hottest Photos of Evan Rachel Wood
Background: Evan Rachel Wood's appearance on 'True Blood' was a memorable one, and Sophie-Anne was a sexy, alluring vampire. Wood has appeared in numerous films, including 'The Ides of March,' 'Across the Universe' and 'The Wrestler,' among others. She was nominated for an Emmy Award and a Golden Globe award for her work in the HBO miniseries 'Mildred Pierce.'
Check out her hot GQ shoot.
Evan nude in a Gucci ad? Ok.
- 3Character: Sookie Stackhouse is a life-long resident of Bon Temps, and she's got some unusual abilities. Sookie is a telepath -- she can read minds, and sometimes this gets a little noisy. She's also part fairy, and her fae qualities attract vampires to her like bees to honey. Sookie is one lucky lady: She's hooked up with vampires Bill Compton and Eric Northman, and she definitely has serious chemistry with super-hot werewolf Alcide Herveaux.
Background: Actress Anna Paquin was an Oscar winner before she was 12 years old, having taken home a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for her role in the 1993 drama 'The Piano.' Paquin has portrayed Sookie Stackhouse on 'True Blood' from the beginning, and she's married to her co-star, Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton).
See how Anna Paquin ranks among the Hottest Canadian Actresses.
Did you know there was a True Blood Porn Parody? Anna did and she bought it for the cast and crew.
And say what you will about her teeth, but she does look great in her undies.
- 4Character: Luna Garza is a shapeshifter who was married to (now deceased) Shreveport werewolf pack leader Marcus Bozeman. She and Marcus have a young daughter, Emma. Luna left Marcus and wound up involved with Sam Merlotte. Luna is a shapeshifter with a twist: She's a "skinwalker," meaning she can shift into anything -- including humans.
Background: If actress Janina Gavankar looks familiar, she should: Gavankar is Ms. Dewey! Yes, that's right: Gavankar is the actress who portrayed Ms. Dewey in the Microsoft viral marketing campaign launched back in 2006. Gavankar has appeared in several television series, including 'The L Word,' 'The League' and ABC's short-lived series 'The Gates,' among others.
Check out Janina Gavankar's hot graveyard shoot.
- 5Character: Amy Burley was a college dropout who immediately set her sights on Jason Stackhouse. The two met at Fangtasia, where Amy introduced Jason to the "wonders" of V. Jason was smitten with Amy, and helped get her a waitress job at Merlotte's. Unfortunately, Jason and Amy's addiction to V proves her undoing. Together, they kidnap poor, sweet vampire Eddie and keep him alive as a continual V donor. Sadly, Amy eventually stakes Eddie, upsetting Jason greatly. Amy eventually becomes another victim of serial killer Drew Marshall (aka Rene Lenier).
Background: Actress Lizzy Caplan's turn on 'True Blood' was short but very memorable, and her character of Amy was a troubled, interesting one. Caplan has appeared in several major movies, including 'Mean Girls,' 'Hot Tub Time Machine,' '127 Hours' and 'Cloverfield.' She's also appeared in several TV shows, including 'Freaks and Geeks,' 'Tru Calling' and 'Party Down.' Caplan is the longtime girlfriend of actor Matthew Perry.
An interview with her and her hot co-star of "Hot Tub Time Machine"
items 1 - 5 of 18
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list