- 1The relationship that started it all, literally. Ray J and Kim K dated for about a year in 2003 and did a little more than went to dinner and the movies. A home sex video the couple made got leaked four years later in 2007 and literally launched the Armenian beauty into the realms of superstardom. She quickly sued for the rights to the tape and made $5 million off of the deal, and of course the reality show that has turned Kardashian into a household name. However, Kim said the tape didn’t jump start her career as much as everyone thinks. Kim said, “"I made a business off my family and our TV show. Before the tape came out, we were in the works to do our TV show, but people don't know that. I thought there would be a lot of misconceptions about me, so it was not even a question that it had to be a family show,” and thus the Kardashian empire was born (cue the Star Wars style credits).
- 2It was the story heard around the world! Kim’s marriage to the Net’s Kris Humphries was being called the American version of the Royal wedding. With a two hour special on everything from the proposal to the planning, this wedding got bigger by the second. Unfortunately, 72 days later, so did the divorce. Kim said, “"I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people." The marriage only lasted 72 days and people are still talking about it. Media stunt or doomed nuptials from the start, either way you look at it...it doesn’t look good.
- 3Kim and Reggie dated for two years before they called it quits. The football stud and the reality doll were very seriously committed to each other. In fact, on multiple occasions, there were even talks of wedding bells. Kim said, “"I was telling him that last night, 'If we ever broke up ... the next guy is going to have a really hard time, because your body is so amazing!'" Sounds like true love to me, unfortunately, nothing lasts forever as they broke it off for good in 2009 and Kim was on to another stud soon after Reggie. I wonder how his body ranked in comparison?
- 4The rapper marks Kim’s first serious relationship after the divorce debacle. Kanye and Kim are currently dating and according to sources, the two are getting quite serious. Rumors spiraled when Kanye appeared on an episode of Kim and Kourney’s spin off show and sparks seemed to go off with more tenacity than the Fourth of July. Now it seems, the rumors are true! Kanye will even make appearances on the reality show; looks like the proof is in the pudding, and in this case, the pudding is the highly rated and syndicated reality show that Kim and her family star in. Kanye released a song “Theraflu,” before he and Kim were officially an item, ad in it he raps, “And I admit I fell in love with Kim around the same time she fell in love with him." Sounds like a modern day love letter to me! I’m curious to see what will happen with these two love birds in the future!
- 5Wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys, Kim and Miles had a brief relationship in 2010. He showed up on a few episodes of her show, but when the pressures of dating a Kardashian got the better of him, they called it quits with sources saying their busy schedules made a romance too hard to maintain. When the two started dating, Kim said, “He's in the middle of his football season and he's focused and I'm just trying to have fun and take everything really slow.” It looks like not only did this relationship go slow, but it also hit a permanent stop sign.
items 1 - 5 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list