- 1Up 19Down 1“ How I Love Lucy was born? We decided that instead of divorce lawyers profiting from our ...
- 2Up 17Down 2“ For there's a lot of masochism in the acting profession. We're willing to take a lot of ...
- 3Up 16Down 2“ I'm not funny. What I am is brave. „
- 4Up 15Down 2“ When you're too mad and too rattled to see straight, you're bound to make mistakes. You can't ... more
- 5Up 15Down 3“ In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by. „
- 6Up 15Down 3“ My ideal of womanhood has always been the pioneer woman who fought and worked at her husband's ... more
- 7Up 12Down 1“ Children internalize their parents' unhappiness. Fortunately, they absorb our contentment just ... more
- 8Up 13Down 2“ I don't suppose that hard work, discipline, and a perfectionist attitude toward my work did me ... more
- 9Up 14Down 3“ I am a real ham. I love an audience. I work better with an audience. I am dead, in fact, ... more
- 10Up 12Down 2“ Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to ... more
- 11Up 13Down 3“ People with happy childhoods never overdo; they don't strive or exert themselves. They're ... more
- 12Up 11Down 2“ Here's what I advise any young struggling actress today: The important thing is to develop as ... more
- 13Up 12Down 3“ I'm happy that I have brought laughter because I have been shown by many the value of it in so ... more
- 14Up 12Down 3“ I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done. „
- 15Up 11Down 3“ I closed my eyes, put blinders on, and ignored what was too painful to think about. I tried to ... more
- 16Up 11Down 3“ Knowing what you can not do is more important than knowing what you can do. In fact, that's ... more
- 17Up 9Down 2“ The more things you do, the more you can do. „
- 18Up 10Down 3“ This was the heyday of the movies; it was hard to keep a level head and one's sense of values. more
- 19Up 10Down 3“ Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead. „
- 20Up 10Down 3“ Russell Markert, Lela Rogers, Ed Sedgwick- these were but a few of the experienced theater ... more
items 1 - 20 of 20
got a blog or website?