- 1Up 9Down 3
Baked Ziti and Sausage16 oz Ziti Pasta
2 oz Olive Oil
1 lb Ground Italian Sausage
2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1 C White Wine
12 oz Diced Tomatoes
20 oz Canned or Fresh Marinara Sauce
1 oz Whole Butter
1 oz Chopped Basil
8 oz Shredded Mozzarella
3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Basil Sprig
- Place ziti in boiling water and cook as stated on package or until al dente.
- Place olive oil into a sauté pan over medium-high heat; cook Italian sausage.
- Once sausage is almost cooked, turn heat off and drain excess grease.
- Turn heat back to medium-high; add garlic and continue cooking for 30 seconds.
- Add white wine and bring to a simmer, reducing wine until almost completely dry.
- Lower heat to medium; add diced tomatoes, marinara sauce, butter and chopped basil.
- Remove from heat, add pasta and half of mozzarella; toss to blend.
- Transfer to baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Place underneath a broiler or in an oven for 2-3 minutes until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Garnish with basil sprig and enjoy.
- 2Up 4Down 1
Whirled Peas Stuffed Shells1 (12-ounce) box of Jumbo Pasta Shells
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Cup Yellow Onion, chopped
1 1/2 tsp Garlic, minced
1/4 Cup Red Wine
1 (28-ounce) can Crushed Tomatoes
1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground
1 Cup Frozen Sweet Peas, cooked & cooled
2 Small Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped
1 Cup Parmesan, grated
3/4 Cup Cottage Cheese
1 tsp Lemon Juice
Salt & Pepper to taste
2-3 Basil Leaves- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Add onion; saute over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook for another minute.
- Add wine and cook on high heat until almost all of the liquid evaporates.
- Stir in tomatoes, parsley, salt and pepper; cover and simmer over low heat.
- While the sauce is simmering, pulse together peas, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Add cottage cheese and half of Parmesan; blend until smooth and creamy, then set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to water to prevent pasta from sticking.
- Add pasta shells and cook until al dente, or according to the directions on package; stir occasionally. Drain pasta.
- Pour 1/4 of marinara sauce into the bottom of a large baking casserole dish.
- Spoon pea mixture into each of the shells; place them into the casserole dish.
- Top with more marinara and the rest of the Parmesan.
- Bake at 375 degrees, until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with basil leaves. Serve immediately.
- 3Up 3Down 1
Godiva Chocolate Crème Brûlée3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
3/4 Cup Half And Half
1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
Pinch Iodized Salt
2 Small Eggs, Yolk (1.5 oz)
1/3 Cup Callebaut Bittersweet Chocolate Pistoles
1/2 Tbsp Chocolate Godiva Liquor
6 Raspberries, Fresh
2 Mint Sprig, Fresh
4 Tbsp Crystallized Sugar
- Place chocolate into medium bowl.
- Place vanilla bean paste in a saucepot with half & half, heavy cream, sugar, and salt; bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Place egg yolks into a separate bowl.
- When cream mixture simmers, add half of it to yolks; whisk constantly.
- Stir yolk mixture back into cream mixture.
- Pour 1/3 of cream mixture over the chocolate; whisk until smooth.
- Add the rest of the cream mixture; whisk constantly.
- Add chocolate Godiva liquor – whisk to combine; mix until smooth with an electric mixer. Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Portion 8 oz each into 2 crème brûlée dishes.
- Place on a sheet pan in 300 degree oven with no fan.
- Fill sheet pans with hot water about ¼ ways up the sides of crème brûlée dishes.
- Bake with empty sheet pan on top rack.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set in center; cool at room temperature.
- Sprinkle top of chocolate crème brûlée with crystallized sugar; use blow torch to caramelize until deep golden brown color is reached.
- Place raspberries in center of crème brûlée in a circle; add 1 mint sprig in center.
- 4Up 2Down 0
Maggiano's Shrimp Scampi6 each Shrimp, (16-20 per lb)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
6 each Grape Tomatoes, cut in ½
1 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Cloves
1/3 Cup Chicken Stock
1/3 Cup White Wine
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Fresh Basil, torn
4 pieces Garlic Bread, pieces, cut on a bias in half
1 each Lemon Half
½ Cup Parsley, chopped
Salt & Pepper, to taste
- In a sauté pan, heat olive oil until very hot; add shrimp and cook for a minute.
- Turn shrimp over and cook for 30 seconds.
- Immediately add grape tomatoes, roasted garlic cloves, chicken stock, white wine, lemon and butter.
- Allow sauce and shrimp to cook for 30-45 seconds.
- Add fresh basil and toss together with shrimp mixture; remove from heat.
- Place a piece of garlic bread in center of the plate and pour shrimp and sauce on top of bread; stack neatly and allow some tomatoes and basil to remain on top.
- Garnish with remaining garlic bread, half of lemon and parsley.
- 5Up 4Down 3
Maggiano's Rigatoni D2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
10 ounces button mushrooms
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 yellow onion , chopped
2 teaspoons garlic , pureed
salt and pepper
1 lb chicken breast , cut into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 quart chicken stock
2 -4 ounces marsala wine (Cribari)
2 ounces white wine
1/2 quart heavy cream
1 lb rigatoni pasta
1 tablespoon fresh basil , chopped (and parsley mix)
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese , grated
2 ounces garlic butter
parmesan cheese , shavings (garnish)
chopped fresh parsley (garnish)
- Heat oil.
- Caramelize onions.
- Saute mushrooms with balsamic vinegar.
- Add onions to the mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic .
- Add chicken.
- Add chicken stock, Marsala, and white wine.; cook until reduced by half.
- Add cream and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer to skim away any impurities.
- Cook rigatoni al dente.
- Add drained rigatoni to chicken mixture in pan; finish with basil-parsley mix, parmesan cheese, garlic butter, and salt and pepper.
- Add more Marsala for flavor as needed.
- Place in pasta bowl; garnish with parmesan shavings and chopped parsley.
items 1 - 5 of 7
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list