- 6Up 3Down 4
Strawberry Glazed Pie6 cups sliced fresh strawberries
2/3 cup white sugar
1 cup water
4 tablespoons strawberry flavored gelatin
4 tablespoons cornstarch
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Mix together sugar, water, gelatin and cornstarch in a medium large saucepan; boil for a minute.
- Remove from heat; fold in sliced strawberries, toss until well coated.
- Pour into graham cracker crust; chill until well set.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.
- 7Up 0Down 3
Honey Butter1/4 pound butter
1/2 cup honey
6 Bacon Slices Crisply Cooked And Crumbled
- Beat butter in a bowl with electric mixer at high speed, until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed, then beat in honey and bacon; beat until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Keep refrigerated in covered container; serve within a week. Makes 10 servings.
items 6 - 7 of 7
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list