</> Rerank List
- 1Well, he's been recently outed at bisexual. Quite obvious since Greek Gods played for both teams... usually. Plus, he's the hottest Marvel superhero, period.
- 2Gods and goddess are over morality laws. Her past "friendship" with Yukio (probably the most influential), gives reasonable doubt on why she went almost as a cryptic lesbian for at least a couple of years. They had to bring Forge to "straighten" her out.
- 3Think about it. No, seriously, think about it, again and again... the only serious girlfriend relationship he's had is Sue Storm, whom he married. Alyssa McCoy? More of a partner in "crime" than any other thing, she's as feminine as Ripley in Aliens, a "superwoman," a Lara Croft rip-off, that plays ambiguously. His love/hate relationship with Dr. Doom (with whom he shares a past, never fully explained beyond "they admired/despised each other") may be a sign of something else. I don't know about you, but this is an event awaiting to happen. Believable and poignant.
- 4He's been "outed" on a "parallel Universe" as Hercules' "longtime companion". It actually makes the most logic of it all, since the man is virtually an animal with animal insticts, therefore, he would be above morals (honor, ethics, is different issues). Probably he doesn't give a sh*t about what the rest could think of.
- 5Even more than Reed Richards, Dr. Doom has written "conflicted sexuality" all over him. His obsession with Reed goes way beyond believable talent jelaousy.
items 1 - 5 of 15
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?