G Options B Comments
- 1who would want it? Utah, calaforina (west coast collective), the mt west collective
why would you want it? population (in Vegas and Reno), land, military stockpiles, history, money, Vegas tourism, water rights to part the Colorado river, and lake Tahoe, silver mines,
who i think would get it? spit utah the unpopulated parts and california gets vegas and reno/carson city.
- 2who would want it?- the south and the north
why would they want it?- near dc, government installations, coal, historical sites, government stockpiles, coal, shipping
who i think would get it?- both, the sate would more likey spilt north and south with richmond being the bigest barging chip.
- 3who would want it? Vermont, Canada (or just Quebec), the north
why would they want it? granite, access to Maine, Boston, Vermont and Montreal, has a small port, suburban money.
who would be most likely to get it? split.
- 4who would want it? Texas, the south, the planes
why would they want it? oil, tourist, sports, shipping, history, the Mississippi river, warm farmland
who i think would get it? the south
- 5who would want it?- the Midwest, the south, the north
why would they want it? coal, scenic and possible ski points, collage sports, Highway expansion, a merger point to the Midwest, south and north east.
who i think would get it- the south or the Midwest
- 6who would want it? the planes (at least the u.p. if they get Wisconsin), the Midwest, the north
why would you want it? water rights to the great lakes, minral and wood in the north, population in suburban areas of detrot, access to Canada and the mid west, shipping on the great lakes.
- 7who would want it? could go indie, the mountain west, California, Mexico, Utah
why would you want it? scenic land, mineral, highway expansion, population, history, water rights on the Colorado river.
- 8who would want it?- Texas, the planes, the south, the mountain west
why would they want it? sports, oil, natural gas, water rights, economy (for now), highway expansion, warmer farmland, Government/military surplus
where i think it would go- the planes or Midwest (with Texas staying its current size)