- 1 ReRank
- 2 See list ranked by
- 21Founder of IKEA thought to be worth over $43 billion.
Ingvar Feodor Kamprad is a Swedish-German business magnate. He is the founder of IKEA, a Swedish retail company specialising in furniture and is one of the richest people in the world.moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 89
- Birthplace: Agunnaryd, Sweden
- Profession: Entrepreneur
- 22Rapper turned media mogul and clothing entrepreneur.
Sean John Combs (born November 4, 1969), currently known by his stage name Diddy, is an American record producer, rapper, actor, and men's fashion designer. He won three Grammy Awards and two MTV Video Music Awards, and his clothing line earned a Council of Fashion Designers of America award.moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 46
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York, Harlem
- Profession: Fashion designer, Record producer, Songwriter, Television producer, Musician, + more
- 23Internet mogul who founded Paypal, SpaceX and Tesla Motors.
Elon Reeve Musk is a South African-born, Canadian-American entrepreneur, engineer, inventor and investor. He is the CEO and CTO of SpaceX, CEO and chief product architect of Tesla Motors, and chairman of SolarCity. He is the founder of SpaceX and a cofounder of Paypal, Inc., Tesla Motors, and Zip2. He ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 44
- Birthplace: Pretoria, South Africa
- Profession: Businessperson, Investor, Entrepreneur, Film Producer, Inventor, + more
- 24Telecommunications and Internet billioinare who became media figure.
Mark Cuban is an American businessman, investor, and owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks, Landmark Theatres, and Magnolia Pictures, and the chairman of the HDTV cable network AXS TV. He is also a "shark" investor on the television series Shark Tank. In 2011, Cuban wrote an e-book, How to Win at the ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 57
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Profession: Businessperson, Television producer, Investor, Entrepreneur, Film Producer, + more
- 25Spanish fashion and commerce billioinair
Amancio Ortega Gaona is a Spanish fashion executive and founding chairman of the Inditex fashion group, best known for its chain of Zara clothing and accessories retail shops. In March 2015, he was ranked as the fourth richest person in the world by Forbes with a net worth of USD $62.6 billion. The ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: age 79
- Birthplace: Province of León, Spain
- Profession: Businessperson, Entrepreneur