- 1 ReRank
- 2 See list ranked by
- 9Founder of Vera Wang Fashions, one of the most successful designers in history.
Vera Ellen Wang is an American fashion designer based in New York City and former figure skater. She is known for her wide range of haute couture bridesmaid gowns and wedding gown collections, as well as for her clientele of elite lady figure skaters, designing dresses for competitions and exhibitions.moremore ABOUT
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York
- Profession: Fashion designer, Designer
- 10Founder and CEO of Apple who revolutionized mobile computing.
Steven Paul Jobs was an American entrepreneur, marketer, and inventor, who was the cofounder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc. Through Apple, he was widely recognized as a charismatic and design-driven pioneer of the personal computer revolution and for his influential career in the computer and consumer ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: Died at 56 (1955-2011)
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- Profession: Businessperson, Entrepreneur, Inventor, Designer
- 11Media billionaire and founder of TBS.
Robert Edward "Ted" Turner III is an American media mogul and philanthropist. As a businessman, he is known as founder of the Cable News Network more popularly known as CNN, the first 24-hour cable news channel. In addition, he founded WTBS, which pioneered the superstation concept in cable television.moremore ABOUT
- Age: 77
- Birthplace: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
- Profession: Businessperson, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Film Producer, Screenwriter, + more
- 12Heir to real estate empire who became a billionaire and media figure.
Donald John Trump Sr. is an American business magnate, investor, television personality and author. He is the chairman and president of The Trump Organization and the founder of Trump Entertainment Resorts. Trump's extravagant lifestyle, outspoken manner, and role on the NBC reality show The Apprentice ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: 69
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Businessperson, Television producer, Investor, Entrepreneur, Real estate entrepreneur, + more
- 13Basketball star who founded Magic Johnson Enterprises, investing in media and real estate.
Earvin "Magic" Johnson Jr. is a retired American professional basketball player who played point guard for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association for 13 seasons. After winning championships in high school and college, Johnson was selected first overall in the 1979 NBA draft by the ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Lansing, Michigan, United States of America
- Profession: Talk show host, Basketball Coach, Basketball player, Television producer, Entrepreneur, + more
Greg MaplesHigh Tech Burrito / Jaded Toad BBQ & Grillmore ABOUT
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: New York, United States of America
- Profession: Entrepreneur, CEO, Restauranteur, Businessperson, Inventor
- 16Google co-founder and current CEO, worth $40 billion.
Larry Page was Google's founding CEO and grew the company to more than 200 employees and profitability before moving into his role as president of products in April 2001. He continues to share responsibility for Google's day-to-day operations with Eric Schmidt and Sergey Brin. The son of ...moremore ABOUT
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: East Lansing, Michigan, United States of America
- Profession: Businessperson, Entrepreneur, Computer scientist, Internet Entrepreneur