- 11996“ I'm SO with Elaine Bennis on this one. Thank god I watched it on DVD so I could pause it during its 9 hour run to get up and revive myself with a few baseball bats to the head a few times. Then I could splash some cold water in my face, shake it off, and grimly return to the couch so I could figure out why everyone was having a religious experience over this movie. „
- 21994“ I didn't see this when everyone else did. I was too turned off by all the worship. Instead I waited till DVD and promptly slit my wrists from the hokey, manipulative bulls**t of the filmmaking. „
- 31999“ This was a fun movie, right up to the point where I was horrified to learn that he had CHEATED to get his stupid twist at the end. BOOOOOOOOOOOO. CHEATER! „
- 42000“ You know what I hate? A filmmaker who thinks he's too good for his audience. „
- 52000“ Waaaaaaave to the lighthaouse keepah's kid...
... oh, and also to Diane Lane's giant, disembodied head floating over the waves in the end. „
- 61997“ I f**king hate JACK. And also, Helen Hunt. Put em together... have this movie get all slobbered over by the critics and you have a recipe for me to hate. So, I admit that I'm probably not giving it a fair shake, but I still hated it. Hated the characters. Hated the fact that I was never getting those two hours back. „
- 71995“ I guess people love watching other people destruct on screen. I don't. And when it starts to get self indulgent and minpulative? I REALLY don't. „
- 82000“ Lars Von Trier. Dogma.
I would have listed ALL his pretentious bulls**t films here, but they don't really fall into this list category, since no one has seen any of them. „
- 91996“ This one almost doesn't belong here. I didn't really hate, hate it. It kind of doesn't deserve to be hated, its just a popcorn flick. But because so many people seem to think it's great cinema, that's the only reason it's here. Someone has to take a stand. And that's me. With my Mac laptop... against the mothership of Roland Emmerich/Dean Devlin. „
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list