- 1This is the car I've wanted since I was old enough to want to drive. Every male with a pulse wants one of these and I'm no different. If I could have any one Camaro specifically it would be the Better Off Dead Camaro. http://betteroffdeadcamaro.com/
- 2Classic American auto making at it's best. This is the car you just want to roll down the street in and let people stare. These land yachts inspired a generation to explore the highways.
- 3The restyling of the 1968 Dodge Charger is unquestionably one of the best-looking muscle cars, period, with many considering it the best-looking performance car of the 1960s. My obsession with Dukes of Hazzard growing up definitely helps my desire to own this car. The Charger just looks mean, and in a muscle car, mean is good.
- 4I'm not sure I could even handle driving a Judge without wanting to tear up the roads and kill my insurance rates. This is the ultimate socal muscle car. Cruising Sunset or Hollywood blvd in this bad boy would be the greatest feeling in the world.
- 5The Mustang had it's first major revamp in 1967, the '68 has few changes, and I'm perfectly willing to take a '68 in my search if it means I get one of these bad boys. Bullitt was one of my all time favorite movies, and that car chase left an impression. The green '68 Mustang he ran rampant through the streets of San Francisco with is a thing of beauty.
items 1 - 5 of 8
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list