- 1Alternative rock, Rock music, Folk rock More“ Packed hometown crowd and great set - the only negatives being that it was only an hour long, and they didn't play Spiders.
- 2Alternative rock, Hard rock, Jazz fusion More“ RHCP are not one of my live faves, but this was the best set I have seen them do out of the 7 or so times I have seen them. Great closer to the weekend, was shocked at how much fun I had dancing to a band that I am sometimes bored seeing.
- 3Alternative rock, Rock music, Alternative country More“ A great classic-packed Ween set, probably the most consistently good I have ever seen them.
- 4“ 75min blinder of a set by a band in their prime that never got the attention they deserved. This was the original lineup. I think the show was at the Hideout or Hideaway. „
- 5Hard rock, Heavy metal, Blues-rock More“ Wolfmother killed it in the afternoon sun. Missed the first few songs, loved every minute of the rest.
- 6Alternative rock, Rock music, Punk rock More“ Was one of the final S-K shows and one of the better times I've seen them. I miss this band, bet they reunite before long.
- 7Alternative rock, Rock music, Hard rock More“ http://setlist.fm/setlist/the-raconteurs/2006/lollapalooza-chicago-il-3d6b53b.html „
- 8Indie rock“ Slightly below average set by one of my favorite bands. I believe there were some sound problems.
- 9Alternative rock, Post-punk, Punk rock More“ Below-average SY set, poor song choice for a big fest like Lolla.
- 10Post-rock, Experimental rock, Indie rock More“ Only caught the last few songs, which were quite good.
- 11Alternative rock, Progressive rock, Indie rock More“ only saw a few songs at the festival itself, since they were playing at the same time as someone else, and since I was going to see a full set at an offsite venue that night. „
- 12Rock music, Heavy metal, Alternative country More“ OK set by RA standards (which are very hit and miss) - I think there were 2 or 3 Dead covers in the hour he played.
- 13Alternative rock, Electronic music, Soul music More“ Great opening as they all came out in tennis outfits. Downhill from there, but I am no fan of live hip-hop, or hip-hop at all for that matter (though I really like both Gnarls albums). Bailed about 20mins after I got bored.
- 14Rock music, Progressive rock, Electronic music More“ Only caught a few songs on a side stage „
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list