- 1Rock music, Hard rock, Blues-rock More“ Killer set - I have seen many Iggy shows but this sadly turned out to be the only time I saw the Ron Asheton Stooges (I hope to see the Wiilliamson Stooges reunion one of these days)
- 2Alternative rock, Rock music, Hard rock More“ I have never seen a bad Pearl Jam show. While this wasn't one of the better ones I've seen (I got into the Vic fan club show (I actually am a member but didn't score a ticket) the night before paying more money for a scalped ticket than I probably ever will again, and was blown away but that was more of a fanboy set and this was more mainstream), it was still pretty great. The only big negative was the MASSIVE crowd (Chicago loves Pearl Jam) making it hard to get a good spot and triggering Jen's claustrophobia.
- 3Electronic music, House music“ While it didn't have the crowd-anticipation-energy of the Coachella set, it was every bit as good.
- 4Alternative rock, Rock music, Post-rock More“ Yes. Very good. Better than the other time I had seen them at this point.
- 5Alternative rock, Rock music, Punk rock More“ Saw an enjoyable short acoustic set at the "Kids stage" as well as most of her electric set (I think I saw a Tweedy song or two as well, though they haven't made the list). Patti rarely disappoints live. „
- 6Progressive rock, Roots rock, Indie rock More“ Performing with the Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra or something similar. Really cool from a uniqueness POV, but didn't blow me away musically like many of their Bonnaroo and other sets have done.
- 7Alternative rock, Rock music, Post-punk More“ Strong and well-recieved peak period set by the Hold Steady. „
- 8Alternative rock, Rock music, Hard rock More“ Festival perennials - nice set. „
- 9Alternative rock, Dance music, Alternative dance More“ http://setlist.fm/setlist/yeah-yeah-yeahs/2007/lollapalooza-chicago-il-63d6bab7.html „
- 10Jazz, Afrobeat“ cool stuff I wish I had seen the whole set
- 11Alternative rock, Indie rock, Post-punk revival“ Not a great live band, but still worth seeing for the strong material
- 12Blues-rock, Soul music, Punk rock More“ saw about half the set
- 13Rock music, Rhythm and blues, Soul music More“ With the Dap-Kings. I had been excited to see her live, and it was pretty packed. Great material, but nothing special live.
- 14Folk rock, Alternative country“ I really dug their 07 album, which brought me out to the grounds earlier than usual for their set. Most of what they played was on that album. They aren't a very dynamic live band but I was in the mood for this.
- 15Rock music, Pop music, Symphonic rock More“ Poly Spree are one of those bands the first time you see them you want to bring all your friends to see them again, but each other time brings diminishing returns. That said, this was better than I had expected (being the 3rd or 4th time i've seen them) „
- 16Synthpop, Electronic music, Punk rock More“ saw about 20mins
Roky Erickson & the Explosives
- 18Indie rock“ meh. the only reason I caught them was they were great at Bonnaroo one time, but meh here.
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list