</> Rerank List
- 1I finally saw this after it was out for like a year. The fact that this is the highest grossing ever proves two things: 1)money can buy you buzz and 2) there is no god. The cliches in this movie are so painful I had to take morphine after the film. The meathead vet hero, the uncaring businessmen and military bad guys, the outmatched natives rallying to beat the occupiers. They don't even try to cover it up.just show us pictures of kittens being cute for five hours. That woulda been less offensive. The special effects WERE incredible, which made it all the worse. The whole world and creatures were about as inventive as well....I can't think of a comparison. They were completely uninventive/unoriginal. The writing and acting came out of a high school drama class. We might as well watch my brother in law play video games in 3d. You should feel ashamed as part of the human race.BUY @ AMAZON
- 2The only reason I can think why people "like" this POS is because it's disturbing. It's cool to be into something shocking, edgey. I guess there's the whole thing with the dude being tortured and if even a maniac deserves that. And how he ends up paying a karmatic price for a bad life. So basically a dude rapes and beats with out remorse, goes through a rough patch, then gets to go back to his horrible life. Maybe I just dont get it, but I think if we had at least some empathy with the main character the message would have more weightBUY @ AMAZON
- 3The most cliche contrived love story ever. Set your most typical love story to a dramatic historical landscape. Man, I should get into screenwriting. Had no idea it was that easy. Evil rich boyfriend vs the beautiful pauper. You realize Jim kameron is playing you like a fiddle? You realize you're a zoo animal to him, right? We have to wait 10 hours before we finally see something good: the ship crashing and all these asshole dying. And we knew that was gonna happen. Oh yeah we see an old couple lovingly embrace in their final moments for like 2 seconds. Why not show a baby being raped? Why not? Then Leo dies at the end, so we have to be sad I guessBUY @ AMAZON
- 4This is one I finally got around to seeing. A cult classic. My first reaction after watching: "what the f**k was that?! Is that a movie?!???" is it supposed to be a post apocalyptic movie cause it just looked like Australia to me. Some dudes driving around In cars. I'm so completely baffled to the popularity of this movieBUY @ AMAZON
- 5When I first saw this I thought it was awesome. I was also 15 and stoned out of my gourd. "woah man. The world is like ... One big illusion, man" . Yes, a concept as old as civilization. You don't have to be completely original, but if ya gotta cool concept do something better with it than havin a bunch of steam punks fighting in skyscrapers in virtual reality. Who's huffing gas?BUY @ AMAZON
items 1 - 5 of 10
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?