G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1+ 112- 8Hate-filled, disgusting, sad excuse for a human. It's people like him and his family that give people who are true peace loving members of any faith a bad name.
- 2+ 88- 14
Reality TV StarsI understand that there are some reality shows that can be interesting, and I'll admit, I've watched a few of them. But, let's be honest here. We live in a society where we immolate what we see on tv. Sad as it is, at times, that's the truth. So, do you really want to date a woman who feels like she relates to "bridezilla", who finds empowerment through that show? Or how about you ladies who have a guy who you think is everything you want, and then, he catches an episode of a reality show and thinks, "I wanna be like that guy!" and then, changes into something other than himself? (Yeah, i know I went out on a rant there...sorry about that).
- 3+ 74- 10
- 4+ 65- 8In fact, all Kardashians. Except Khloe. I like her. Kind of.
- 5+ 86- 22Her claim to fame is a sex tape, drinking, and a short lived (Thankfully) TV show... now that's a legacy to make her family proud.
- 6+ 86- 24Is it just me, or does it seem that every time there's a problem and Al Sharpton hits the scene, the problem gets worse?
- 7+ 74- 39I thought the job of a Investigative Broadcast Journalist wasn't to berate the guest, but to ask questions, let the interviewee speak and inform the audience of their side of the issue... I'm glad that Bill taught me different.
- 8+ 33- 8I don't know why I forgot him when I made this list. But, This guy has caused just as much trouble as everyone else on this list. How many times can you say, "Are you Rapture Ready? It's gonna happen on (insert date here)!", and be wrong, before you just sit down and SHUT UP?!
- 9+ 53- 24The Liberal version of Bill O'Rielly. I can remember when he made sense. The last time I saw him, though. He reminded me of that little old woman in a Nursing home with Alzheimer's screaming about something only they understand. (I'm not making light of Alzheimer's, don't take it that way.)
- 10+ 37- 12
Clerics Added by: Jabapac
- 11+ 26- 4
- 12+ 49- 22
- 13+ 29- 8
- 14+ 58- 37
ClownsOkay, Clowns freak me out. Besides that, growing up, there were only 3 famous clowns, Ronald McDonald, Bozo, and Pennywise, the dancing clown from "It". I always thought there was some sort of conspiracy between the three. Bozo lured kids in with games, Ronald fed them fatty foods, and then they gave the kids to Pennywise, because you know, he ate kids. Now, I know that sounds crazy, but, I was 6 when I thought that's what was going on.
- 15+ 52- 33
- 16+ 44- 26I remember when he had a very thought provoking day time emmy worthy talk show. Now, he is part of the reason that society in general, looks down on young black women. I say that because, every time I've flipped past his show, the majority of the time who I see on there are young black women.
- 17+ 38- 32I know, a lot of women (and some men) would LOVE to be Oprah. Tyra is one of those women. She has a talk show, and, if you watch closely, she even has some antics that are very very Oprah-esqe.
- 18+ 2- 0See statement about Al Sharpton...that's pretty much how I feel about Jesse Jackson, too.
- 19+ 24- 23
- 20+ 4- 3He has got to be the scariest former VP we've ever had. The man shot a Lawyer and got away with it.