L The List
- 1If you've been living in a cave maybe you missed Kanye West's rant during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the 2009 Video Music Awards. Even President Obama called this guy "a jackass" after he walked on stage and took the microphone out of the hands of Taylor Swift after she received Best Female Video award and stated "I'm sorry, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time". Recognition as an artist can be a once in a lifetime achievement and Kanye selfishly hijacks her moment. That's a villain for ya. Now that we've got that out of the way, and a picture of him standing in front of what looks to me like a Triforce, let's move on...also RANKED
Elizabeth LambertElizabeth Lambert put some action into American soccer this year by attacking BYU players during a match. This picture doesn't even say it all. She punched, tackled and literally took hair pulling to an all new low (she actually pulled hair). She has since apologized for her overly competitive tactics. Internet rumors mention she's slated to star in "Bend It Like Beckham 2: The Ultimate Fighting Edition".
- 3Chris Brown beat his then girlfriend Rihanna senseless after a pre-grammy bash in 2009. Brown was on top of the world as a 19 year old famous artist dating one of the hottest and most popular singers in world, Rihanna. Even after the incident, Rihanna entertained the thought of sticking by her man, but then broke up with Brown after citing the need to be a good role model for young women. Note to Chris Brown: beating women = evil. Evil = Villain. You've been VILLAINED!also RANKED
- #11 on The Greatest Dancing Singers
- #121 on Who Should Have Been People's 2014 Sexiest Man Alive?
- #135 on The Sexiest Artists of All Time
- 4Blagojevich was impeached in January of 2009 and later indicted on corruption charges after trying to sell Obama's vacant Senate seat. When a corrupt politician is exposed they tend to go into hiding. Not Blagojevich, this guy actually went on reality TV, as well as a popular episode of The Daily Show, so the entire world could see what a schmuck he was. He continues to be a schmuck (until proven innocent, of course).
- 5"Why is the bald guy always the villain?" That's an actual quote from Schmidt. Sarah Palin painted Schmidt as a villain in her new book Going Rogue. He was accused by Palin of telling her how to do everything from how to speak to what to eat while running McCain's presidential campaign. By the way, what was the bald chronic masturbator from Californication (women might know his as Charlotte's husband from Sex and the City, but we're not that classy around here) doing running McCain's campaign in the first place?