L The List
- 1+ 39- 11
- 2+ 19- 2
Red Robin Seasoning
- 3+ 6- 0
Honey Mustard Poppy Dressing
- 4+ 11- 2
Red Robin Bonzai Burger1/3 lb ground beef
2 cups teriyaki sauce (divided into 2 separate bowls)
1 pineapple ring
1 slice cheddar cheese
1 hamburger bun with sesame seeds
1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
2 slices tomatoes
1/4 cup shredded lettuce (I use Romaine leaves)
- Shape ground beef into a round burger patty; marinate burger patty in first bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Marinate pineapple ring in second bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Remove burger patty; grill on high heat to desired doneness.
- Melt Cheddar cheese on top of patty while still on grill pan by covering with lid.
- Grill pineapple ring on medium heat for a minute on each side.
- Spread mayo on both halves of the bun.
- On bottom bun, place tomato slices, followed by broiled hamburger patty with cheese.
- On top of burger patty, stack the pineapple ring and shredded lettuce.
- Put buns together. Makes a serving.
- 5+ 5- 1
Screaming Red Zombie Drink
- 6+ 3- 0