- 1+ 37- 2
Red Robin Seasoning3 packages cup-a-soup tomato soup mix (about 7 1/2 T.)
10 T. salt
2 T. chili powder
4 T. granulated garlic
1 T. basil
1 T. cumin
1 t. freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all seasonings together in a bowl.
- Funnel into a spice shaker. Store in room temperature.
- 2+ 89- 13
Campfire Sauce1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup Hickory Honey Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce
1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors; serve as a dipping sauce for french fries or other foods.
- 3+ 19- 1
Honey Mustard Poppy Dressing72 ounces mayonnaise
12 ounces sugar
12 ounces honey
6 ounces mustard
6 ounces Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
6 ounces white vinegar
6 ounces vegetable oil
9 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Mix all together with a wire whip.
- Put in a container; cover and refrigerate.
- Mixture can last up to a week.
- 4+ 17- 4
Red Robin Bonzai Burger1/3 lb ground beef
2 cups teriyaki sauce (divided into 2 separate bowls)
1 pineapple ring
1 slice cheddar cheese
1 hamburger bun with sesame seeds
1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
2 slices tomatoes
1/4 cup shredded lettuce (I use Romaine leaves)
- Shape ground beef into a round burger patty; marinate burger patty in first bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Marinate pineapple ring in second bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Remove burger patty; grill on high heat to desired doneness.
- Melt Cheddar cheese on top of patty while still on grill pan by covering with lid.
- Grill pineapple ring on medium heat for a minute on each side.
- Spread mayo on both halves of the bun.
- On bottom bun, place tomato slices, followed by broiled hamburger patty with cheese.
- On top of burger patty, stack the pineapple ring and shredded lettuce.
- Put buns together. Makes a serving.
- 5+ 12- 2
Screaming Red Zombie DrinkHalf oz Myer's Dark rum
Half oz. Bacardi Select rum
Half oz. Grenadine
1 1/4 oz rum
3 oz orange juice
4 oz. Sweet-n-sour
- Add basic rum, orange juice, and sweet-n-sour; mix thoroughly.
- Float grenadine, Bacardi Select, and Myer's on top respectively.
- Garnish with orange or cherry.
- 6+ 8- 1
Groovy Smoothie1/3 cup frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
1/3 berry apple blend juice (any brand will due)
1/4 cup peach nectar
1/2 cup of ice
1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
Garnish with maraschino cherry
- Combine ingedients in a blender; blend until smoothe. Makes a 16-ounce serving.
- 7+ 9- 7
Freckled Lemonade2 Tbsp. frozen strawberries with syrup (let melt)
1 1/2 can MinuteMaid Lemonade
- In a tall glass, place strawberries and syrup into the bottom of a glass.
- Add lemonade; stir mixture together.
- Fill glass with ice.