- 21Up 15Down 3In 1978-1983, Dennis Nilsen killed 15 young men in London. He would keep the bodies for his sexual perversions before dissecting and burning them. In some cases, he even flushed the remains down the toilet. He was caught in 1983 and sentenced to life in prison.
Birthplace: Fraserburgh, United Kingdom
Dennis Nilsen : see more
- 22Up 13Down 2Beginning in 1928, Bruno Ludke killed and raped over 50 women over the course of 15 years. The Nazi police eventually discovered him having sex with the corpse of one of his victims. Since he was discovered during World War 2, he was never put on trial, only turned into a subject of many medical experiments. In 1944, one of the experiments went wrong and he died.
Birthplace: Köpenick, Germany
Date Of Death: 1944
Cause Of Death: Lethal injection, Capital punishment
Place Of Death: Vienna, Austria
Bruno Lüdke : see more
- 23Up 16Down 5Over the span of 12 years in Russia, Andrei Chikatilo killed at least 52 women and children by stabbing. He was often called the Rostov Ripper and had been suspected of the crimes over the decade of terror, but he wasn't apprehended until 1990. Chikatilo was executed via firing squad in 1994.
Birthplace: Sumy Oblast, Ukraine
Date Of Death: 1994
Cause Of Death: Execution by shooting
Place Of Death: Novocherkassk, Russia
Andrei Chikatilo : see more
- 24Up 17Down 6Richard Chase was often called the Vampire of Sacramento, because after he killed his victims, he'd drink their blood and eat their remains. Over the course of a month he killed six people. He was caught in 1978 and revealed to be schizophrenic. He was convicted and sentenced to death. However, he killed himself by an overdose of his antidepressant medication in 1980.
Birthplace: California, United States of America
Institution: American River College
Date Of Death: 1980
Cause Of Death: Drug overdose, Suicide
Place Of Death: Vacaville, California, United States of America
Richard Chase : see more
- 25Up 15Down 5During the 1970s, Dean Corll went years raping and killing young boys without suspicion. Corll had at least 28 young victims that were never discovered until after Corll was shot and killed by one of his accomplices. Corll was also known as The Candy Man, because he had a history of handing out free candy to children in his Texan town.
Birthplace: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States of America
Date Of Death: 1973
Cause Of Death: Firearm
Place Of Death: Pasadena, Texas, United States of America
Dean Corll : see more
items 21 - 25 of 40
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?