- the list
- 1This song is just so beautiful, my body immediately reacts to the song whatever state I'm in. For some reason, I think about how Denver died in a plane crash, which doesn't actually help. The peaceful, soft, smooth tune and sweet lyrics, sung in Denver's voice always makes me break down.
- 2Ditto with this one. It's wonderfully slow and relaxing, but also makes you think. The lyrics fit neatly into the tune provided.
- 3This one really gets me. The video makes it feel even sadder, but there are certain aspects of the music that really express feelings - particularly the bit near the end, where Avril adds some powerful emotion and we get a clearer view of a few lives of people. But mostly it hits me when at the beginning where there's a lovely melody, and when after so much effort goes into expressing these emotions, she says: 'I miss you'.
- 4The unique voice against a tune that sounds like it came from heaven. It always makes me think of people who are in such unfortunate circumstances, particularly losing a friend.
- 5This is mostly due to the fact that a friend of mine passed away a few years ago, and the sweet melody combined with the mournful yet powerfully emotive lyrics really gets to me.
items 1 - 5 of 5
got a blog or website?