- 1Up 0Down 0
Chicken Melt SandwichTwo slices of white bread or sourdough bread
Two thin slices of chicken breast
Two slices of bacon
Two slices of either Swiss or American cheese
2-4 tomato slices
- Cut each slice of bread into two halves.
- Butter both sides of bread slices; place flat in a warm skillet.
- Flip bread slices until both the sides of the bread are slightly golden brown.
- Remove bread from skillet and place a slice of cheese each on two bread slices and cover it with the remaining two slices.
- Heat two slices of bacon in skillet for a minute.
- Season chicken breasts and grill; flip as needed.
- Remove the two bread slices from top of the cheese; place one slice of bacon each on the cheese.
- Place one slice of tomato on bacon; top with chicken breast.
- Finish off with Frisco sauce; place the remaining bread slices on top.
- 2Up 0Down 0
Fry 'n Steakburger Seasoning4 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon soybean oil
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Add the sugar, paprika, and turmeric.
- Stir mixture gently until all seasonings are thoroughly mixed.
- Add a teaspoon of soybean or other oil to the ground beef when combining seasoned salt to incorporate into burgers.
- 3Up 0Down 0
Steak 'n' Shake Spaghetti
- 4Up 0Down 0
Banana Shake1 1/4 cup whole milk
1 tablespoon pure honey
1 tablespoon cream
handful of ice cubes
- Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
- 5Up 0Down 0
Chocolate Malt Shake2 cups fat-free, sugar-free vanilla ice cream
1 2 cup light silken tofu
1 4 cup fat-free milk
3 tablespoons malted milk powder
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 3 cup aerosol fat-free refrigerated whipped topping
- In a milkshake maker or blender, combine the ice cream, tofu, milk, malted milk powder, and chocolate syrup; place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Blend on high power, stir once or twice, for 30-90 seconds or until well mixed.
- Blend for another 20 seconds; pour into a 20 oz glass and top with whipped topping.
items 1 - 5 of 7
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list