- 1“ The Barbaro Knot is based on "Sprezzatura" style. It was invented by Princely Count Vitus Sebastian Barbaro. „
- 2“ A classic, simple knot with an asymetrical profile, the Four in Hand is good for button-down collars. „
- 3“ A symetrical and sturdy knot that is often used with a spread collar. „
- 4“ Popular in Europe, the Prince Albert Knot is a fuller version of the Four in Hand. „
- 5“ A small knot that is sometimes called the "Shelby". It is also related to the Nicky Knot.
- 6“ The look of the Windsor, but with half of the bulk.
- 7“ A symetrical knot that doesn't self release.
- 8“ A tiny knot useful for pointed collars. „
- 9“ Similar to the Four in Hand, but with a symetrical profile. „
- 10“ Named after the artist who invented it, the Balthus Knot is similar to the Dovorian. „
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list