- 1“ In February 2012, while (allegedly) walking around his suburban Florida gated community ...
- 2“ Oh, how I wish I could remember this first-hand! But alas, in those days, I was a Sally Jessy ... more
- 3“ Remember the 2008 Presidential Election and the riveting race leading up to it? Remember how ... more
- 4“ This is a good one. In 2003, the 101st Airborne Division of the U.S. Army - the ... „
- 5“ Did you know that Geraldo Rivera once saved a woman's life? It's true! While on the phone with ... more
- 6“ Some time during Summer 2008, doe-eyed Caucasian American toddler Caylee Anthony was murdered ... more
- 7“ In 2001, Geraldo Rivera wandered into a fog of war so thick that he ended up 300 miles away ... more
- 8“ Look, Hurricane Katrina was rough for everyone, and journalists were no exception. As the ... more
- 9“ The young whippersnappers skipping work and showers to Occupy Wall Street were never exactly ... more
- 10“ OK, I've got one. Stop me if you've heard it:What do white supremacists, black activists, ... more
- 11“ Estimates are that there are over 1 million Satanists in this country. ... The majority of ... more
- 12“ Nothing like a good old-fashioned pratfall. In 2008, Geraldo Rivera found his sea legs in ... more
- 13“ You may call Geraldo Rivera a lot of things - a hack, a d-bag, an irrelevant mustachioed joke ... more
- 14 +
Is this list missing something?
BE THE FIRST TO ADD AN ITEM
items 1 - 13 of 13
got a blog or website?