- 1Up 33Down 8Or as you might know her, Yvonne Strahovski, has changed her name a few times -- from a really hard to pronounce at first reading Polish last name, to a just kind of hard to pronounce at first reading Polish last name. In case you need some more to jolt your memory, here's a pic of her naked wearing only body paint. (Or for those with other tastes, here she is in a slave Leia outfit.)
She's an Australian actress whose body (and acting) is featured in the hit NBC show Chuck that was actually really cute and entertaining for the three seasons. There's always at least one self-aware, gratuitous shot of some of her curves in pretty much every episode of Chuck. She's come to be one of the hottest women on television for these moments and for the fact that she's actually not bad at the whole acting thing.
More importantly, she's Mass Effect's Miranda Lawson, a genetically enhanced woman who looks as almost genetically superior to every human being as Strahovski herself.
Not only does she play one of the most major characters in one of the best gaming franchises of the last 10 years, but she actually does so well. Like, really well. Her voice acting isn't stinted, overdone and it doesn't sound like a person holding a gun the size of two toddlers is speaking to everyone like they're 5. She sounds like a person, and she's hot, so, hats off to this wonderful, beautiful, talented lady.
And now, of course, one of the Miranda Lawson's sex scenes, voiced, of course, by none other than this wonderful blonde lady we've been talking about for waaay too long in this list so far:
FUN BONUS: She's one of those people that, when asked about gaming, says she's "really into Angry Birds"... but like... she means business...
For the full story, check it out here
- 2Up 21Down 4Sure, her name might be unpronounceable to most English speaking people, but Stana is one of the most gorgeous women you will ever see (or, not see) doing voicework.
She was even named the #1 Hottest Women in 2011 by BuddyTV for her role on the popular TV show "Castle".
Before she landed the role of Det. Kate Beckett on "Castle" she was also on a little show called "Heroes" as well as in the last Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace".
Stana was recently in "Batman: Arkham City", one of the top games of 2011 as the sexy Talia al Ghul. The daughter of the sinister Ra's al Ghul, Talia is often a love interest to Batman, so it only makes sense that the sultry Katic would be a perfect fit for her.
Warning: Arkham City spoilers below
- 3Up 25Down 8C'mon, it's Eliza Dushku. She got behind and voiced a game called "Wet". That alone is hot enough to get her on this list.
You might know her as that chick that stripped for DJ Qualls in The New Guy. (God rest your soul if you've seen that movie... I paid to see it in theatres. I know, I know. There should be a support group.)
Or, more notably as Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, or the main character Echo in Joss Whedon's worst show Dollhouse or the equally just-kind-of-alright Tru Calling as "Tru".
She's voiced Yumi in the English version of the game Yakuza, Shaundi in Saints Row 2, the main character (Rubi) in Wet and more!
And now, for some of her finer voice work.
- 4Up 14Down 7Ever since she became "All That", Rachael Leigh Cook has kept a relatively low profile, sticking mostly to TV movies and, of course, Video Games. Playing the role of Tifa Lockhart in the last few iterations of Kingdom Hearts II and the recent Dissida 012: Final Fantasy, being a voice in Star Wars: The Old Republic, and playing the non-Eliza Dushku chick in Yakuza, Rachel Leigh Cook's voice hasn't left us alone recently.
- 5Up 11Down 6Bare with me here, just looking at her you might not think she belongs at the top of this list, but this is Jennifer f*cking Hale.
All of the ladies on this list are some of the most beautiful women in show business, but when it comes to voices in gaming, none of them are hotter or more important than Jennifer Hale.
She's Female Commander Shepard, Naomi from Metal Gear, Samus Aran, and like a MILLION other voices (including Female Satele Shan in SWTOR, Phoenix in MvC3: Fate of Two Worlds, Arwen in LOTR: Aragorn's Quest Cinderella/Aurora in Kingdom Hearts and more!).
Though she's older now, it's obvious she was a hottie back in the day, and still totally has MILF status. Oh, and considering she's also Ophelia from Brutal Legend, she sounds much younger, and hotter, than even some of the youngest starlets in Hollywood today.
... But seriously, that VOICE. If men could f*ck a voice, I think most would f*ck Jennifer Hale's.
items 1 - 5 of 13
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list