< >Show: 5 25
- the list
View as a
- 1Up 66Down 20Sure, her name might be unpronounceable to most English speaking people, but Stana is one of the most gorgeous women you will ever see (or, not see) doing voicework.
She was even named the #1 Hottest Women in 2011 by BuddyTV for her role on the popular TV show "Castle".
Before she landed the role of Det. Kate Beckett on "Castle" she was also on a little show called "Heroes" as well as in the last Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace".
Stana was recently in "Batman: Arkham City", one of the top games of 2011 as the sexy Talia al Ghul. The daughter of the sinister Ra's al Ghul, Talia is often a love interest to Batman, so it only makes sense that the sultry Katic would be a perfect fit for her.
Warning: Arkham City spoilers below
- 2Up 60Down 26Or as you might know her, Yvonne Strahovski, has changed her name a few times -- from a really hard to pronounce at first reading Polish last name, to a just kind of hard to pronounce at first reading Polish last name. In case you need some more to jolt your memory, here's a pic of her naked wearing only body paint.
She's an Australian actress whose body (and acting) is featured in the hit NBC show Chuck that was actually really cute and entertaining for the three seasons. There's always at least one self-aware, gratuitous shot of some of her curves in pretty much every episode of Chuck. She's come to be one of the hottest women on television for these moments and for the fact that she's actually not bad at the whole acting thing.
More importantly, she's Mass Effect's Miranda Lawson, a genetically enhanced woman who looks as almost genetically superior to every human being as Strahovski herself.
Not only does she play one of the most major characters in one of the best gaming franchises of the last 10 years, but she actually does so well. Like, really well. Her voice acting isn't stinted, overdone and it doesn't sound like a person holding a gun the size of two toddlers is speaking to everyone like they're 5. She sounds like a person, and she's hot, so, hats off to this wonderful, beautiful, talented lady.
And now, of course, one of the Miranda Lawson's sex scenes, voiced, of course, by none other than this wonderful blonde lady we've been talking about for waaay too long in this list so far:
FUN BONUS: She's one of those people that, when asked about gaming, says she's "really into Angry Birds"... but like... she means business...
For the full story, check it out here
- 3Up 49Down 27C'mon, it's Eliza Dushku. She got behind and voiced a game called "Wet". That alone is hot enough to get her on this list.
You might know her as that chick that stripped for DJ Qualls in The New Guy. (God rest your soul if you've seen that movie... I paid to see it in theatres. I know, I know. There should be a support group.)
Or, more notably as Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, or the main character Echo in Joss Whedon's worst show Dollhouse or the equally just-kind-of-alright Tru Calling as "Tru".
She's voiced Yumi in the English version of the game Yakuza, Shaundi in Saints Row 2, the main character (Rubi) in Wet and more!
And now, for some of her finer voice work.
- 4Up 35Down 18I had no idea she voiced Kairi (your main love interest) from Kingdom Hearts before this. Kingdom Hearts, apparently, got just about the hottest voice cast they possibly could.
Hayden Panettiere played Claire the cheerleader in Heroes before it got rightfully cancelled, starred in that one Bring It On movie that basically has the same plot as a Kung Fu movie (where she swears never to cheer again, but is forced to in order to help a rag tag group make it to the championships... I'm not kidding) and as the hot girl that loves horror movies and has the adorable little T-Rex arms from Scream 4.
Her biggest achievement in video game voice work, though, is playing Kairi from Kingdom Hearts in every single iteration of the game.
I'd give her my paopu fruit (I'm so sorry for that joke).
Here she is playing Kairi. Mind. Blown. (And well. Done.)
- 5Up 23Down 19She played f*cking Aerith. Yes, it was only in Kingdom Hearts, but she played Aerith. I mean, she wasn't great at it, but she still did it. And it was awesome. And just that very thing belongs on this list because it was kind of a "holy shi*t" moment in the game where she and Cloud talk, even after what's happened in FF VII.
It's like they know
Kingdom Hearts was a game where seeing Aerith came out of NOWHERE for me. She was gone... she was, like, GONE. And then she wasn't. Mandy Moore is not only hotter than any other American voice actress that's ever portrayed Aerith, but she was the one who voiced her when I had that "aww" moment in KH where you actually get her as a character again.
In case you didn't play Final Fantasy VII here's what losing Aerith is like:
Enter Mandy Moore, teen pop idol from the 90s and overall hottie, to voice this awesome, iconic character in games. It not only worked out perfectly, but her voice talents (that have now been lent out to many an animated movie including a new Disney princess in Tangled) make it that much more awesome.
items 1 - 5 of 13
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list