- 1+ 502- 41Or as you might know her, Yvonne Strahovski, has changed her name a few times -- from a really hard to pronounce at first reading Polish last name, to a just kind of hard to pronounce at first reading Polish last name.
She's an Australian actress whose body (and acting) is featured in the hit NBC show Chuck that was actually really cute and entertaining for the three seasons. There's always at least one self-aware, gratuitous shot of some of her curves in pretty much every episode of Chuck. She's come to be one of the hottest women on television for these moments and for the fact that she's actually not bad at the whole acting thing.
More importantly, she's Mass Effect's Miranda Lawson, a genetically enhanced woman who looks as almost genetically superior to every human being as Strahovski herself.
Not only does she play one of the most major characters in one of the best gaming franchises of the last 10 years, but she actually does so well. Like, really well. Her voice acting isn't stinted, overdone and it doesn't sound like a person holding a gun the size of two toddlers is speaking to everyone like they're 5. She sounds like a person, and she's hot, so, hats off to this wonderful, beautiful, talented lady.
And now, of course, one of the Miranda Lawson's sex scenes, voiced, of course, by none other than this wonderful blonde lady we've been talking about for waaay too long in this list so far:
FUN BONUS: She's one of those people that, when asked about gaming, says she's "really into Angry Birds"... but like... she means business...
- 2+ 119- 67C'mon, it's Eliza Dushku. She got behind and voiced a game called "Wet". That alone is hot enough to get her on this list.
You might know her as that chick that stripped for DJ Qualls in The New Guy. (God rest your soul if you've seen that movie... I paid to see it in theatres. I know, I know. There should be a support group.)
Or, more notably as Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, or the main character Echo in Joss Whedon's worst show Dollhouse or the equally just-kind-of-alright Tru Calling as "Tru".
She's voiced Yumi in the English version of the game Yakuza, Shaundi in Saints Row 2, the main character (Rubi) in Wet and more!
And now, for some of her finer voice work.
- 3+ 82- 44Tricia Helfer has never NOT been the hottest girl playing someone hot in a nerdy property. Blowing everyone away as Caprica/Six in Battlestar Galactica (with one the first roles of her career), she spends a lot of the series in a tight red dress, seductively talking to Gaius Baltar. (Click here to see her nude poses from a photo book.)
Just like she does in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, where every line she delivers in the game can basically be looped continuously while watching adult videos on the internet. Or so I've heard.
*sirens sound outside my window*
In addition to her great work on that game, she's also done the voice of Sarah Kerrigan in Starcraft II, the EDI voice in Mass Effect and the voice of that girl you REALLY want to save in ODST, but just can't seem to be able to (unless I was doing it wrong) and Command and Conquer.
Here's a great sample of her hottest video game performance ever (unless you're into robotic voices, then her EDI performance is probably more you're bag and you probably should speak to someone -- someone real -- about it). Watch her act CIRCLES around the dude who plays Spider-Man
BONUS: Here's some dude who decided to photoshop pictures of Tricia Helfer to make it look like she dressed up as Black Cat at some point, made into a slideshow/montage set to what sounds like Creed, but is actually just as bad... new Metallica. What. The. F*ck.
- 4+ 66- 36vEver since she became "All That", Rachael Leigh Cook has kept a relatively low profile, sticking mostly to TV movies and, of course, Video Games. Playing the role of Tifa Lockhart in the last few iterations of Kingdom Hearts II and the recent Dissida 012: Final Fantasy, being a voice in Star Wars: The Old Republic, and playing the non-Eliza Dushku chick in Yakuza, Rachel Leigh Cook's voice hasn't left us alone recently.
- 5+ 83- 54I had no idea she voiced Kairi (your main love interest) from Kingdom Hearts before this. Kingdom Hearts, apparently, got just about the hottest voice cast they possibly could.
Hayden Panettiere played Claire the cheerleader in Heroes before it got rightfully cancelled, starred in that one Bring It On movie that basically has the same plot as a Kung Fu movie (where she swears never to cheer again, but is forced to in order to help a rag tag group make it to the championships... I'm not kidding) and as the hot girl that loves horror movies and has the adorable little T-Rex arms from Scream 4.
Her biggest achievement in video game voice work, though, is playing Kairi from Kingdom Hearts in every single iteration of the game.
I'd give her my paopu fruit (I'm so sorry for that joke).
Here she is playing Kairi. Mind. Blown. (And well. Done.)
- 6+ 55- 38She played f*cking Aerith. Yes, it was only in Kingdom Hearts, but she played Aerith. I mean, she wasn't great at it, but she still did it. And it was awesome. And just that very thing belongs on this list because it was kind of a "holy shi*t" moment in the game where she and Cloud talk, even after what's happened in FF VII.
It's like they know
Kingdom Hearts was a game where seeing Aerith came out of NOWHERE for me. She was gone... she was, like, GONE. And then she wasn't. Mandy Moore is not only hotter than any other American voice actress that's ever portrayed Aerith, but she was the one who voiced her when I had that "aww" moment in KH where you actually get her as a character again.
In case you didn't play Final Fantasy VII here's what losing Aerith is like:
Enter Mandy Moore, teen pop idol from the 90s and overall hottie, to voice this awesome, iconic character in games. It not only worked out perfectly, but her voice talents (that have now been lent out to many an animated movie including a new Disney princess in Tangled) make it that much more awesome.
- 7+ 48- 35vBare with me here, just looking at her you might not think she belongs at the top of this list, but this is Jennifer f*cking Hale.
All of the ladies on this list are some of the most beautiful women in show business, but when it comes to voices in gaming, none of them are hotter or more important than Jennifer Hale.
She's Female Commander Shepard, Naomi from Metal Gear, Samus Aran, and like a MILLION other voices (including Female Satele Shan in SWTOR, Phoenix in MvC3: Fate of Two Worlds, Arwen in LOTR: Aragorn's Quest Cinderella/Aurora in Kingdom Hearts and more!).
Though she's older now, it's obvious she was a hottie back in the day, and still totally has MILF status. Oh, and considering she's also Ophelia from Brutal Legend, she sounds much younger, and hotter, than even some of the youngest starlets in Hollywood today.
... But seriously, that VOICE. If men could f*ck a voice, I think most would f*ck Jennifer Hale's.
- 8+ 42- 35Adrienne Wilkinson is probably best known for her role of Livia/Eve, the daughter of Xena on the popular Xena: Warrior Princess. But that’s if you don’t play video games. Adrienne is a high priestess of video game voice overs, with a career spanning 15 years!
She is of Irish, Scottish, English, Cherokee, Danish and German heritage, so you have almost every base covered with this chick. She’s also one of those "good girls" that "care" about things other than video games. She does a boatload of charity work, which includes a focus on literacy programs, animal welfare and children. Her website hosts an annual charity auction each November which helps to support families dealing with medical expenses.
Come on, can you be more perfect?
More importantly, she's voiced Gianna in SWTOR, Maris Brood in Force Unleashed I and II, Brayko's girl in Alpha Protocol, Some sorority girls/strippers in Saints Row 2 (aww yeah)/Samantha in Saints Row I, she did some work on Command & Conquer 3, Dead to Rights, Everquest and more!
Here's an example of some of her finer voice work.
- 9+ 48- 42Even if you have probably never heard her name, if you have watched any cartoons or played any video games since the mid-90's you have heard Tara Strong's voice. One of the most prolific voice actors in the industry today, Strong has provided the voices of characters like, Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls), Ben Tenyson (Ben 10), Timmy Turner (Fairly Oddparents) and Batgirl (Batman The Animated Series).
Along with doing all these voices and more for TV and Films, she has also voiced numerous video games including the recent gaming masterpiece "Batman: Arkham City" where she reprised her role as the sexy insane Harley Quinn.
Tara is also playing the voice of the sexy zombie-killing cheerleader in the upcoming "Lollipop Chainsaw".
- 10+ 29- 37I know what you're gonna say... "her?"
Mae has been around forever; she began acting at age six and starred alongside heavy weights like Meg Ryan and George Clooney. She currently is on the NBC hit show Parenthood. But who cares? She’s the voice you hear in Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy VII. And, of course, she's
EggAnne on Arrested Development.
She's voiced Yuffie in Kingdom Hearts II and Dirge of Cerberus in Final Fantasy VII. At only 5’1 this pint size cutey packs quite a punch, you can tell from her performance in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Mae played Roxanne "Roxie" Richter. Roxie is Roman’s only female ex, which makes her even hotter. Oh, and Mae also does the voice of Lisa Miller in Scott Pilgrim vs. the Animation.
I’d totally level up with Mae Whitman... ifyouknowwhati'msayin...
Sex. I mean sex. I mean that I would have sex with her. I would have sex with her using my body.
- 11+ 22- 36
The Voices of Lara CroftBecause most men will hear these women grunt more in one lifetime than they ever will their wives, here they are...
And the original Lara Croft herself... Shelley Blond
- 12+ 25- 44A New York City Gal, Gina was born in raised in the big apple. She apparently is a gifted mezzo soprano and trained in opera before becoming an actress. So, it’s no wonder that this lady has a nice set of pipes to listen to while you’re playing The Matrix Online, 2011, DC Universe Online, or Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.
That’s right; she’s the voice in three video games. In The Matrix she’s Niobe (a role she played on screen as well) in DC Universe Online she is Wonder Woman, and in Naruto Shippuden she is Mei Terumi/ Fifth Mizukage. In short Gina is pretty bad ass. Just ask her husband Lawrence Fishbourne.
Also, in case you haven't pinpointed what you probably know her best from yet, get ready to cry: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar. Here are some tissues (for crying, of course).
- 13+ 102- 170Sure, her name might be unpronounceable to most English speaking people, but Stana is one of the most gorgeous women you will ever see (or, not see) doing voicework.
She was even named the #1 Hottest Women in 2011 by BuddyTV for her role on the popular TV show "Castle".
Before she landed the role of Det. Kate Beckett on "Castle" she was also on a little show called "Heroes" as well as in the last Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace".
Stana was recently in "Batman: Arkham City", one of the top games of 2011 as the sexy Talia al Ghul. The daughter of the sinister Ra's al Ghul, Talia is often a love interest to Batman, so it only makes sense that the sultry Katic would be a perfect fit for her.
Warning: Arkham City spoilers below