- 6Up 520Down 250Rachel Weisz's Esquire magazine shoot pretty much says it all. The woman has aged like wine that would put you well into a barrage of overdraft fees for the next three months.
Her body is absolutely smashing and she wants to show it off. THAT'S why she didn't do Playboy. She doesn't like how they airbrush their models (and frankly, she's 100% right.) Though she has done some wonderful photoshoots that you can see here.
If they were to do something a little more raw, like say, the Esquire video that's to the left, then she probably would've been totally game. Unfortunately, Playboy's a little too "American" in that it airbrushes perfection into already perfect women, therefore sometimes making things LESS sexy.
This is a woman after my own heart.
- 7Up 504Down 246Cheryl Cole is a British singer who's part of a British p***ycat Dolls type band called Girls Aloud (see what they did there?). She's currently also a judge on the American Idol style show (they do "their own thing" in other countries, it seems) The X Factor. Unlike Paula Abdul, you can actually look at Cheryl Cole, though, and it doesn't burn.
So no idea why this person never did Playboy. Maybe she's just waiting for that last minute to finally cash in, kind of like in an eBay auction, but who knows. Also, she probably would've been in the British Playboy which means we'd get a few measley pages here and there or have to pay double for what is essentially the same magazine only talking about stuff we don't give a crap about.
- 8Up 722Down 364Heidi Klum is a supermodel. We've all seen her naked. So what the hell?
Seriously. Women that have made a career out of showing their body probably shouldn't see themselves as "too good" for stuff. If you knew that Heidi Klum was doing a Playboy spread, would you think any differently of her? No.
Look. Here she is in her underwear.
So why not in Playboy? Maybe she's protecting her brand, or maybe she was too picky. So, according to Page Six, she demanded a black and white cover and photoshoot, as well as a female photographer. Playboy didn't like these terms, so they took back the $1 Million and both parties went their separate ways.
- 9Up 457Down 257During her Buffy days, Sarah Michelle Gellar was one of the hot ones, and one of the most coveted geek women ever (who wasn't actually a geek.)
Joss Whedon (creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) wouldn't have a problem with sexing Buffy up a little, and actually had a few whole seasons where Buffy had all kinds of sex (and now an entire climax in the comic books about Buffy having sex, no pun intended.)
So it wasn't that she was leaning on her studio/PR manager/Agent saying no, it's just that she was that conservative. And after 7 seasons of a successful television show that still has one of the most rabid and loyal followings in the history of entertainment, you can do that.
So, she can parade around in bras, wear only black lingerie, hang around in highly questionable business attire, dance around like this and participate in one of the hottest lesbian kisses in the history of film, but she can't do Playboy.
Even though she's a complete sweetheart, that, is weird. Luckily, she's aged like wine and if that Buffy reboot ever goes through she'll be relevant enough to warrant a spread. Here's hoping!
- 10Up 418Down 267Ashley Greene is probably the only good thing to come out of the whole Twilight craze. Well that and, occasionally, Kristen Stewart. She plays a forgettable character in the worst thing that kids have liked since bringing guns to school, but she looks like THIS, and like she does to the left over here.
She apparently won't do Playboy because of her very young fan base.
This girl makes no sense, but once Twilight is over, you know she'll start getting down a little more in order to get "taken seriously" in her "film career."
items 6 - 10 of 19
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list