- 1Up 1514Down 357Nobody in the hot-girls in Hollywoodsphere has kept her skin completely out of the public, her nethers fully-clothed while getting out of cars or her twins under cover better than Jessica Alba.
Sure, she regularly gives us beach shots like THIS, but she rarely if ever actually gets down for the silver screen.
- 2Up 867Down 235Stacey Keibler could beat the living crap out of you. If you want to see her naked, you're going to have to fight her for it.
Regularly making the Maxim Top 100, she's been asked various times to pose nude for Playboy, but will not. Pretty soon she should be getting pretty pissed about the whole thing, so they probably would be well advised to stop. Besides, you can see from this Top 20 Hottest Pics list that Stacy is doing just fine without them.
This actress and Wrestling star hasn't really given up too much skin beyond what you can see in the video to the left.
- 3Up 1190Down 360Katy Perry is easily one of the hottest womeon on Earth (who is famous) right now. Her faux innocence and carefree attitude hugely contribute to the fact that pretty much every man in America wants to have sex with her and that almost every one of us has imagined her naked (male or female.)
(And who can forget her run in with Sesame Street. College Humor couldn't.)
- 4Up 795Down 236Looking fine on a bed has pretty much cut it for Jennifer Love Hewwitt for the last decade or so, but she's absolutely refused to do much more nudity than she did in that tanning scene in I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.
Although reportedly flattered, she said no when they asked her to take it all off because she still looks absolutely amazing. I mean, there's that George Lopez video from just this last year of her talking about how she VaJazzles herself (that is vagina bedazzling, for all you guys not around for the first part of 2010.)
She's also apparently getting paid to go on dates with guys from eHarmony right now for some reason.
- 5Up 763Down 329Jennifer Aniston has been completely naked in magazines before, so why not in Playboy? Apparently a lot of people still see nudity as something that objectifies women and makes things a little more "perverted", which is most likely why Jennifer Aniston repeatedly says no to Playboy's advances.
The craziest part is that Hugh Hefner has offered her $4 Million for posing, as a flat rate, but also offered her sales incentive where if they sold enough magazines, she would get $10 Million.
That's right, she turned down freaking $10 MILLION NOT TO DO PLAYBOY.
items 1 - 5 of 19
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list