G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1+ 8- 2
Madonna (Again)Madonna graces this illustrious list not once, but twice. Even her Hulk-like arms can't save her from the dangers of being on stage in a badass poncho.
What makes this fall better than the many others the world's pop stars have endured? Well, because those falls are usually caused by tripping, slipping, or the occasional rogue sound cable. In this video, Madonna fell backwards due to the SHEER POWER OF HER CAPE.
Do the Brit Awards give out trophies for "Least Graceful Fall Caused by a Gigantic Cloak"? Madonna's got that one on lock.
- 2+ 10- 6During their song titled "SOS" (for anyone playing the drinking game of ironic songs to get hurt to, feel free to drink now), Joseph Jonas, of The Jonas Clones, slips and falls on shattered glass at the 2007 America Music Awards, and cuts his hand quite badly, just as a resounding "Hell Yes" was felt across the Internet, at the same time that the video was being recorded.
Nobody knows why they felt so great at that moment, but when it happened, millions of sound-minded Americans of all shapes, colors and sizes felt a little kick of joy in that moment. And isn't that what life is all about?
This video is made by a HUGE (both literal and figurative) fan. After they explain what happened to Joe Jonas, a rush of teen girls rushes the stage in this video, which kind of reminded us of that one scene in the Lion King. You know the one.
This video also now has this song stuck in our heads (click here for the non-Jonas song now stuck in your head) .
- 3+ 4- 0Jennifer Lopez (a.k.a. JLo, a.k.a., Root of All Evil, a.k.a. Jenny From The Block, a.k.a. Big Butt McKee) took a spill during her performance at the 2009 American Music Awards.
She was walking on top of a bunch of bent over dancers like they were steps (much like she does to migrant workers in her private home in Hell) and got to the front of the stage where she jumped off of one.
She then fell backward flat on her ass and, to the audience's surprise, didn't fly through the ceiling, but(t) actually ended up on her feet like Jackie Chan would.
Either way, a pretty great spill and a short-and-sweet video.
- 4+ 4- 1
Axl Rose Falls OnstageMr. Axl Rose was singing "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" in Columbia, in March of 2010 and then almost actually knocked on heaven's door himself when he pulled the worst mistake that someone in his position (someone whose prime involved looking and sounding like he was on eight different hallucinogens because he WAS on eight different hallucinogens) possibly could've pulled: he moved slightly.
This lead, obviously, to his falling ass-first onto the stage while trying to execute an acrobatic feat for him: jogging lightly.
- 5+ 3- 1The one direction Harry Styles went during a performance in Canada was down. (See what we did there?) The 21-year-old pop star lost his footing on stage in Toronto, just a month after suffering another embarrassing fall. As one YouTuber pointed out, the group's single "Drag Me Down" was ironically topping the charts at the time.
- 6+ 3- 1What kind of celebrity fail list would be complete without Justin Bieber bringing in the rear?
Here he is, pretending to fight some bad guys, when he takes a dramatic spill, flipping through the air, and then limping off stage. Ouch.
- 7+ 3- 1
Britney Spears (Again)Let's all agree that Britney isn't actually doing much singing during her Vegas residency. But who cares! As long as the audience gets to belt out "Stronger" and "Lucky" while watching her (sorta) dance on stage, they're happy. But without all the singing to worry about, you'd think Brit could focus on perfecting her moves.
Not so much. When she fell during a performance of "Crazy," B essentially said, "f*** it" and decided to lay around on stage a bit. Hey, she deserved a break! It's tough lip syncing for an hour and half straight. Believe us. We've done it.
- 8+ 3- 1In what can only be described as what was probably the coolest moment in music history, Michael Jackson, James Brown, and Prince shared a stage once in 1983. Michael Jackson dances, James Brown's band plays while he goes nuts, and then they introduce Prince.
Prince, in pure Prince fashion, takes his sweet ass time to get to the stage because that's just how unbelievably awesome that little guy is.
He gets to the stage, rocks the house down with an amazing guitar solo, and then hangs from a street light fixture that, as he quickly learned, wasn't cemented to the ground like regular street lights. Scroll to the last 20 seconds of the video for the fall, but dear lord is it awesome to see all of these legends in one place.