- 6You only know Deborah Ann Woll if you watch "True Blood," which actually becomes kind of a great show in the third and second seasons. She plays the crazy hot, innocent, and easily corruptible vampire, Jessica.
There are scenes where she starts to discover her bloodlust, which are really hot, but the best one comes when she's in a hotel room alone, inexplicably wearing matching lace lingerie instead of an old shirt and sweat pants like everyone I've ever dated.
Maybe this is why people like vampires...
Oh, and also:
Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
Institution: Packer Collegiate Institute, University of Southern California
Deborah Ann Woll : see more
- 7Alyson Hannigan is one of Hollywood's leading MILFs.
She is half Irish and is the daugther of a truck driver.
Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America
Institution: California State University, Northridge, North Hollywood High School
Alyson Hannigan : see more
- 8Rose Byrne is a purely Irish woman born in Australia. Her parents are both atheists, yet she describes herself as agnostic, which is different for an Irish lass, but that's why we all love her.
You might know her as the hottie from 28 Weeks Later, Get Him to the Green (Aldus Snow's hot, s**tty ex-wife) or maybe as one of the two main protagonists on the FX TV show "Damages." Seriously, if anyone watches "Damages," let me know if it's good. I've always wondered if it's actually good or if my girlfriend's mom is just crazy.
Birthplace: Balmain, Sydney, Australia
Institution: Bradfield College, Australian Theatre for Young People, Hunters Hill High School, University of Sydney
Rose Byrne : see more
- 9She is of Irish and Cherokee descent, is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and ever since she was as successful teen pop star in the '90s, and she's had a successful film career.
You might also remember her as the uber-Christian hot girl from the wonderful hedonist movie Saved!.
Birthplace: Nashua, New Hampshire, United States of America
Profession: Fashion designer, Singer-songwriter, Model, Actor, Voice acting
Institution: Lake Brantley High School, Bishop Moore Catholic High School
Mandy Moore : see more
- 10From 2011-2012, Miley Cyrus not only became a human being by crossing the line into being in her 20s, but went through some pretty radical changes. From boycotting Urban Outfitters for stealing from independent artists, to writing a whole piece for a magazine about marriage equality, to even tweeting out a really nice, wholesome atheist sentiment, Miley's taken a turn that nobody could've guessed, as far as rebellion goes.
She didn't go out and show everyone her naked body (although I'm sure there's some of that going around), but she shocked everyone by becoming a functional member of adult society. It's hard to tear out of her hardcore conservative, Christian upbringing, but it seems like she's doing it more and more lately.
So here's to the Irish-blooded girl who nobody saw coming.
Here is the Ultimate Guide to Miley Cyrus.
Or how about some jogging in short shorts and a loose tee?
You can't blame her for upstaging her boyfriend at the premiere of his new movie.
Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Profession: Musician, Singer-songwriter, Actor, Voice acting, Dancer
Institution: Heritage Elementary School
Miley Cyrus : see more
got a blog or website?