L The List
- 8Rose Byrne is a purely Irish woman born in Australia. Her parents are both atheists, yet she describes herself as agnostic, which is different for an Irish lass, but that's why we all love her.
You might know her as the hottie from 28 Weeks Later, Get Him to the Green (Aldus Snow's hot, s**tty ex-wife) or maybe as one of the two main protagonists on the FX TV show "Damages." Seriously, if anyone watches "Damages," let me know if it's good. I've always wondered if it's actually good or if my girlfriend's mom is just crazy.about... age: 36
birthplace: Balmain, Sydney, Australia
institution: Bradfield College, Australian Theatre for Young People, Hunters Hill High School, University of Sydney
- 9She is of Irish and Cherokee descent, is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and ever since she was as successful teen pop star in the '90s, and she's had a successful film career.
You might also remember her as the uber-Christian hot girl from the wonderful hedonist movie Saved!.about... age: 31
birthplace: Nashua, New Hampshire, United States of America
profession: Fashion designer, Singer-songwriter, Model, Actor, Voice acting
institution: Lake Brantley High School, Bishop Moore Catholic High School
- 10From 2011-2012, Miley Cyrus not only became a human being by crossing the line into being in her 20s, but went through some pretty radical changes. From boycotting Urban Outfitters for stealing from independent artists, to writing a whole piece for a magazine about marriage equality, to even tweeting out a really nice, wholesome atheist sentiment, Miley's taken a turn that nobody could've guessed, as far as rebellion goes.
She didn't go out and show everyone her naked body (although I'm sure there's some of that going around), but she shocked everyone by becoming a functional member of adult society. It's hard to tear out of her hardcore conservative, Christian upbringing, but it seems like she's doing it more and more lately.
So here's to the Irish-blooded girl who nobody saw coming.
Here is the Ultimate Guide to Miley Cyrus.
Or how about some jogging in short shorts and a loose tee?
You can't blame her for upstaging her boyfriend at the premiere of his new movie.about... age: 23
birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
profession: Musician, Singer-songwriter, Actor, Voice acting, Dancer
institution: Heritage Elementary School
- 11Amy Adams isn't the sweetheart that America needs right now, but she is the sweetheart we deserve.
You might know her as the hot assistant from American Hustle, or the reason you keep having to convince the guys that Enchanted was actually a pretty good movie.
Either way, she's been a regular at The Oscars since she caught her big break with a nomination for Junebug, she's considered A List talent, and she always brings a bit of sophistication to any film. Now here she is in various stages of undress:
Click Here for the best in Amy Adams's more undressed scenes from every movie, via Egotastic.
And Click Here for some over the shoulder hotness.about... age: 41
birthplace: Vicenza, Italy
profession: Actor, Voice acting, Singer, Dancer
institution: Douglas County High School
- 12For all the "Doctor Who" nerds out there, here is Karen Gillan, who is of purely Scottish origin. She's insanely hot and is definitely the most sexually-charged companion that The Doctor (the main character in the famous sci-fi series that is basically Britain's "Star Trek" – it's completely different, but has a history of over 50 years and is just as beloved there as "Star Trek" is in the States.)
Anyway, on a list like this, it's impossible to ignore such a gorgeous ginger. On "Doctor Who," she basically plays the most risque character they've ever had in what is basically a stripper for hire.about... age: 28
birthplace: Inverness, United Kingdom
profession: Model, Actor
institution: Charleston Development Academy, Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, Edinburgh's Telford College