- 3 ReRanks
- See list ranked by
</> Rerank List
- 1Up 72Down 17Ghostly shenanigans! Featuring a still-funny Bill Murray, Rick Moranis, and Sigourney Weaver. Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis both wrote AND starred in the film. Classic. There just isn't another word for it.
- 2Up 69Down 17Michael Keaton as the title character, Winona Ryder as Lydia Deetz. Reminds me of my childhood in every single good way. Just a fun film to watch - especially if you're a tad bit strange.
- 3Up 59Down 13This is one of those films that, from the moment it starts, you can tell was made in the 80s. Don't let that hold you back, though. Once you get past the music and the hair, there are some good times to be had! Did you ever want a Mogwai when you were a kid? I totally did.
- 4Up 62Down 17I love the "rules" that the main kid in this has. For instance: "Rule #8: Get a kickass partner." This movie was just so much fun to watch. That goes for mostly any Woody Harrelson movie, but add zombies and twinkies and it is just GOLD. I really hope they make a sequel.
- 5Up 65Down 20If you haven't seen Shaun of the Dead yet, get off your computer, put some pants and shoes on, go to your local DVD-selling store and buy it right this minute. Unless you don't like zombies. And then you can get the heck away from me.
items 1 - 5 of 44
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?