G Options B Comments & Embed 2rerank list
- 1+ 122- 23Honestly, all you need to know is that this is a Sam Raimi/Bruce Campbell collaboration. If that doesn't do it, I can't help you.
- 2+ 83- 18What aging lady doesn't want to find a solution to growing old? Definitely the two leading ladies (Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn) in this film. They seek out a woman with a solution to mortality so that they may be young and beautiful forever! Bruce Willis stars as the very homely, not-much-of-a-backbone-kind-of-guy stuck between them.
- 3+ 88- 25Listen, I know this is technically sci-fi. But, based on everything else on the list, it just FEELS right. One of my favorite Tim Burton films. Jack Nicholson gets two roles (who doesn't need to see that?!) and at one point the aliens put Sarah Jessica Parker's head on a dog's body. More, please!
- 4+ 105- 43If you haven't seen Shaun of the Dead yet, get off your computer, put some pants and shoes on, go to your local DVD-selling store and buy it right this minute. Unless you don't like zombies. And then you can get the heck away from me.
- 5+ 69- 16This is just sitting on my shelf... waiting to be watched. Almost like it's watching me. I wonder if it is...
- 6+ 62- 13Beaver Cleaver meets Dawn of the Dead. The zombie war has been fought and won and now you can have a zombie of your very own! Genius on SO many levels.
- 7+ 57- 12I love titles like this. You just know what you're getting into with it. This one's about an apprentice grave robber and his adventures with all sorts of folks. Oh, and zombies. And Ron Perlman. I loved this film.
- 8+ 96- 52Michael Keaton as the title character, Winona Ryder as Lydia Deetz. Reminds me of my childhood in every single good way. Just a fun film to watch - especially if you're a tad bit strange.
1 - 8 of 44