< >Show: 5 25
- the list
- 2 reranks
Rerank This List
View as a
- 1Up 61Down 14Ghostly shenanigans! Featuring a still-funny Bill Murray, Rick Moranis and Sigourney Weaver. Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis both wrote AND starred in the film. Classic-don't have another word for it.BUY @ AMAZON
- 2Up 58Down 14Michael Keaton as the title character, Winona Ryder as Lydia Deetz. Reminds me of my childhood in every single good way. Just a fun film to watch-especially if you're a tad bit strange. :)BUY @ AMAZON
- 3Up 50Down 10This is one of those films that, from the moment it starts, you can tell it was made in the 80s. Don't let that hold you back, though. Once you get past the music and the hair, there are some good times to be had! Did you ever want a Mogwai when you were a kid? I totally did.BUY @ AMAZON
- 4Up 56Down 15If you haven't seen Shaun of the Dead yet, get off your computer, put some pants and shoes on, go to your local Walmart/Barnes & Noble/FYE and buy it right this minute. Unless you don't like zombies. And then you can get the heck away from me.BUY @ AMAZON
- 5Up 52Down 14Honestly, all you need to know is that this is a Sam Raimi/Bruce Campbell collaboration. If that doesn't do it, I can't help you.BUY @ AMAZON
items 1 - 5 of 44
think you can do better?
rerank this list
got a blog or website?
iPad users, go Landscape for the best experience!