G Options B Comments & Embed
- 10The F-15E Strike Eagle is an all-weather Multi-Role Fighter. The F-15E was designed in the 1980s for long-range, without relying on escort or electronic warfare aircraft.
- 9The Sukhoi Su-30MKI is developed by Russia`s Sukhoi and India`s Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for the Indian Air Force. At present India has 190 Su-30MKIs and it plans to have a fleet of 272 by 2015.
- 8The Saab 39 Gripen is a lightweight multirole fighter manufactured by the Swedish aerospace company Saab. It is capable of performing an extensive range of air-to-air, air-to-surface and reconnaissance missions employing the latest weapons.
PAK-FAThe PAK FA is a twin-engine jet fighter being developed by Sukhoi. It is a fifth generation jet and is still in development.
Mig-35The MiG-35 is a 4th generation jet fighter by Mikoyan. It is equipped with one 30 mm GSh-30-1 cannon with 150 rounds, eight weapons pylons for R-27, R-60, R-73, R-77, TV and Laser-Guided Air to Ground missiles and bombs. In addition, the aircraft can also carry up to 2,000 lb of bombs.
- 5The Dassault Rafale is a French twin-engine delta-wing fighter aircraft designed and built by Dassault Aviation. Rafale can carry payloads of more than 9t on 14 hard points. it has a twin gun pod and a Nexter 30mm DEFA 791B cannon, which can fire 2,500 rounds a minute. The Rafale is also equipped with laser designation pods for laser guidance of air-to-ground missiles.
- 4Eurofighter Typhoon is a multi-role aircraft. The Eurofighter is the product of a consortium of British Aerospace, Deutsche Aerospace (Germany), Alenia (Italy), and CASA (Spain), with the United Kingdom and Germany providing technological leadership.
Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike FighterThe F-35 Lightning II is a single-seat, single-engine military strike fighter. The F-35 combines the 5th Generation characteristics of radar evading stealth, and extreme agility with the most powerful and comprehensive integrated sensor package of any fighter aircraft in history.
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super HornetThe F/A-18E/F Super Hornet is a twin- engine carrier-based Multi-Role Fighter. The F/A-18E single-seat and F/A-18F tandem-seat variants are larger and more advanced. The Super Hornet has an internal 20 mm gun and can carry air-to-air missiles and air-to-surface weapons. Additional fuel can be carried in up to five external fuel tanks and the aircraft can be configured as an airborne tanker by adding an external air refueling system.
- 1The F-22 Raptor is a single-seat, Fifth Gen. aircraft. It was designed primarily as an air- to air but has additional capabilities that include ground attack electronic warfare, and signals intelligence roles