G Options B Comments & Embed
- 10The F-15E Strike Eagle is an all-weather Multi-Role Fighter. The F-15E was designed in the 1980s for long-range, without relying on escort or electronic warfare aircraft.
- 9The Sukhoi Su-30MKI is developed by Russia`s Sukhoi and India`s Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for the Indian Air Force. At present India has 190 Su-30MKIs and it plans to have a fleet of 272 by 2015.
- 8The Saab 39 Gripen is a lightweight multirole fighter manufactured by the Swedish aerospace company Saab. It is capable of performing an extensive range of air-to-air, air-to-surface and reconnaissance missions employing the latest weapons.
PAK-FAThe PAK FA is a twin-engine jet fighter being developed by Sukhoi. It is a fifth generation jet and is still in development.
Mig-35The MiG-35 is a 4th generation jet fighter by Mikoyan. It is equipped with one 30 mm GSh-30-1 cannon with 150 rounds, eight weapons pylons for R-27, R-60, R-73, R-77, TV and Laser-Guided Air to Ground missiles and bombs. In addition, the aircraft can also carry up to 2,000 lb of bombs.
- 5The Dassault Rafale is a French twin-engine delta-wing fighter aircraft designed and built by Dassault Aviation. Rafale can carry payloads of more than 9t on 14 hard points. it has a twin gun pod and a Nexter 30mm DEFA 791B cannon, which can fire 2,500 rounds a minute. The Rafale is also equipped with laser designation pods for laser guidance of air-to-ground missiles.
- 4Eurofighter Typhoon is a multi-role aircraft. The Eurofighter is the product of a consortium of British Aerospace, Deutsche Aerospace (Germany), Alenia (Italy), and CASA (Spain), with the United Kingdom and Germany providing technological leadership.
Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike FighterThe F-35 Lightning II is a single-seat, single-engine military strike fighter. The F-35 combines the 5th Generation characteristics of radar evading stealth, and extreme agility with the most powerful and comprehensive integrated sensor package of any fighter aircraft in history.