- 1Basketball“ the great: there chaps, great over seas, own the town fan wise, the views of south beach, the nightlife
the good: big starts, great city, a growing fan base, cool logo and outfits, living in a swing state
the bad: they have there big set, tight money wise, lots of ego, paying a ton in taxes and planing on paying a ton more, worrsom ecomamy
the ugly: bath salt zombie jokes, high crime level that's been that way for a long time, the cost of living, it could help to learn spansh. „
- 2Basketball“ the great: the best clippers team ever is playing now, a growing fan base, the glamor of Hollywood
the good: the fans, famous or not, the staples center, great stars and a great new coach
the bad: most of the city like the Lakers as much if not more, sharing the building with a team with a better past, the history
the ugly: la traffic, smog, the cost of living, still no title, the Lakers are building up quickly, sharing a building and a city with another team, the jv team jokes.
- 3Basketball“ the great: an unlivable devoted fan base, low cost of living, great care from the teams coaches and owners, a good team feel
the good: new training area, star players, they did make it to the finals not too long ago, huge home court advantage, dodging the luxury tax (for now).
the bad: staning back in the free agentcy the past 2 years, small market, a cracking economy, growing crime level.
the ugly: little to no vip anything outside of the team, backwards thinking laws and government, the weather in late spring
- 4Basketball“ the great: new york teams have deep pockets and the Knicks are one of those teams, playing in Madison Sq. garden, the sights of new york city
the good: a lot of cleab fans, a big spotlight and stage for talent, the media has a thing for them, they play well overseas
the bad: cost of living, taxes on the team, its been a long time without a title, the nets are moving in across the river, pressure from fans
the ugly: the traffic, finding good real estate, local income taxes, over the top local laws, the damage hurricane sandy left behind.
- 5“ the great: new management, new name, town and arena
the good: sharing a big market, a clean slate of new fans, adding 3 new star players
the bad: the Knicks are just a good and have owned new york basketball for a long time, there a lot of work yet to be done as a team, traffic, the attitude of new yorkers
the ugly: for a rebuilding they there not a lot of cap room, many new stars are questionable to many, cost of living, crime, the aftermath of hurricane sandy.
- 6Basketball“ the great: playing in the house that MJ built as they say, best post MJ team they have had yet, still a pretty big fan base
the good: the ownership and coaching, the stars, only one big in rival (the pacers) that is able to be a threat
the bad: Chicago winters, the traffic to the arena, being overshadowed as a city by new york and la and as a team by the heat
the ugly: rose's health, finding a 3 guy if they it comes to that, there outdated looking uniforms
- 7Basketball“ the great: there history, there brand reaction, knowing that your still the most loved team in town
the good: the Hollywood stars that love ya, the warm winters, the staples center ,getting up latter because your on the west coast.
the bad: lots of drama, Kobe's health, the smog, fans leaving for now, sharing a building with the clippers
the ugly: traffic, lots of pressure, the cost of living, the crime, la feeling about mr Howard, how this year has started.
- 8Basketball“ the great: they got Jeramey Lin, Dwight Howard and James Harden, they have made a lot of moves in the off season, good looking building
the good: Houston winters, there a beach near by, the city has money
the bad: when was the last time they made it past the 1st round of the playoffs?
the ugly: this team 2 years ago, getting the talk about how lin is just like yao to dumb racists. „
- 9Basketball“ the great: they have been to the playoffs 4 years in a row, cool looking building, nice looking logo.
the good: there are some star power, plays a lot of good teams close, good crowed at games
the bad: one of the smaller markets in the league, in the west but east of the Mississippi river?
the ugly: there a lost feeling of what they can do to get better, the way they lost the western finals last year
- 10Basketball“ the great: the view from the foothills alone, the feeling of living in a swing state, good ecomamy in comparison
the good: the state government, a good team as a whole, chance to win over this city
the bad: winter in Colorado, so-so fan base, being over-showed by the thunder
the ugly: not keeping up with the Jones trade and free agent wise, last few playoff runs, stars are kind b class „
- 11Basketball“ the great: management and ownership, there arena, good fans, growing team with plenty of youth
the good: the division (short of the bulls), did better this year than last, unless luck get the colts a super bowl ring the city is yours
the bad: little nightlife in Indy, an Ok sports history at best, a very forgettable team on the world stage
the ugly: Midwestern economy, Indiana winters, even less to see than Chicago „
- 12Basketball“ the great: the team came back after Katrina, they got the number one draft pick, there a new owner
the good: the team has hope again, they still have cool uniforms, the winter in New Orleans, the nightlife
the bad: the crime in the city, a very small market after Katrina, lots of poverty
the ugly: how the was last year, life after cp3, the after math of bp oil spill, the loss of land due to damming and global climite change
- 13Basketball“ the great: the winning streak last year, the team depth, the support the team has
the good: other teams are using ideas that they have used years ago, the floor design on the hard wood
the bad: the deviation and the western conf are getting better, okc is not going away, trying to be as good next year
the ugly: age of the team, San Antonio is the 10 biggest city in the usa and only has one pro sports team? „
- 14Basketball“ the great: had a good season last year, cool logo, Atlanta in the winter and fall, the rap scene
the good: plenty to do, seen as the empire city of the south, with the NHL gone the building is all there's
the bad: the city has lost a sports team, being in a deviation with the heat, being forgetting in the race for the eastern deviation
the ungly: got a bad deal in losing Joe Johnson, team had a bad off season so far, many feel they will not be a good this year „
- 15Basketball“ the great: a good economy, a lot of changes to the team, hey they did make to the playoffs last year.
the good: the skiing in Utah, Sundance film festive, a team that is getting better
the bad: the team name still doesn't fit the city, Utah winters, Mormon land jokes.
the ugly: the city is overshadowed by Arizona and Colorado, local drinking laws „
- 16Basketball“ the great: food, plenty of places to go, building team, a lot of local respect for the team.
the good: did better than last year, plenty of youth, growing fan base, good sports history as a town
the bad: the city is better than the team, as very unsure poteshal in players, forgettable marquee player
the ugly: the Knicks are more known, bland logo, crime, traffic, pollution „
- 17Basketball“ the great: more to do than you think, they won a title not that long ago, fun owner
the good: the building, dirk is still around, Odom was a mad fit and he is gone.
the bad: not the same team as the one who won a title, feeling a bit lost in how to get better
the ugly: was swept by the thunder last year after beating them the year before, the thunder, clippers, spurs and grizz are all still good. „
- 18Basketball“ the great: pretty city, west coast time table, fun city, only game in town (outside of Oregon univ and the mls)
the good: a good fan base with plenty of room for growth, the basketball team of the whole pac northwest now.
the bad: not that great of a history, the northwestern sports curse, rainy, the mls is growing in popularly out there
the ungly: the state government is getting a bit nanny state issues, far away from any rivals
- 19Basketball“ the great: the team colors are both common but rare as team colors, a sorta of easy deviation (short of the bulls and pacers)
the good: some star power around, a good sports state, middle of the road politics in the state
the bad: labor protest and recall in the state, the Midwestern economy, a forgettable team
the ugly: Milwaukee winters, getting overshadowed by Packers.
- 20Basketball“ the great: the view from the bay, socially progressive area, rap history, lots of money in the area
the good: west coast time, mild winters, new logo
the bad: team is in need of new ownership, lost one of there star players
the ugly: there owners were boo by there fans last year, old arena, bad history, team known for failure. „
- 21Basketball“ the great: playing in the nations capital, new logo, hey Mr. Wall is still around
the good: still playing better than Charlotte, due to a number of other bad teams the chance of star power are high (short of rg3 bring to the redskins)
the bad: Washington has not had the best basketball history, dc can have some wild winters, government fighting could hurt the local economy
the ugly: the number of lobbyist that own the high dollar seats, there last few years. little improvement in the off season so far „
- 22Basketball“ the great: the team history, they have a new coach, Boston is one of the best sports city around
the good: the look of the Boston hardwood, rondo is back, the city still loves this team
the bad: lost a lot of talent, overshadowed by the Red Sox and Pats
the ugly: they lose to Miami 2 years ago and then lost 4 players to Miami and the nets, trying to find a way to get back in game
- 23Basketball“ the great: good looking uniforms and arena, the logo and design of the hardwood, they still have Kevin Love
the good: they have some young talent, they gave okc a game of the year last year, the sats. of the city
the bad: chinnes gangs, the teams history, staying at the bottom of the deviation for a long time
the ugly: Minnesota winters, last year performance, bitter sports writers, city may lose the vikings „
- 24Basketball“ the great: the chance to proof LeBron wrong, plenty of room for greatness, still one of the most beloved teams in cleveland
the good: due to other teams shortcomings the cavs have plenty of eyes, nice team colors, good karma
the bad: still have not come back from the king James age, still feels heartbroken, the city is not use to winners in sports.
the ugly: Ohio winters, the only team in Ohio, Cleveland economy still needs some work, lots of poverty „
- 25Basketball“ the great: hey they still got a good pick in the draft, playing with Jordan as an owner, still looking for there break out star
the good: Charlotte in the fall, still a fairly new team, some young talent
the bad: having to play in the same devtion as miami, getting overshadow by Atlanta as a city and a team
the ungly: last year recoded braking bad season, many year at the bottom of the league, hopeless feeling about the team, poor sports city in the pros „
items 1 - 25 of 30
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list