- 11968#1 on the ultimate list“ Great Speed and moves played on a terrible team and it says alot when he ran for the most negative yards in history and still is 3rd all time in yards if he has the if you switch him with Emmit Smith( 1st all time in yards) hewould have the record so far out it would be Impossible to catch
- 21954#3 on the ultimate list“ The hardest working most dedicated player in history! All time leading rusher when h retired with more than
16,000 yards. Some of the early bear teams he played on where terrible and the oppenent new if they stop payton they win and still couldn't stop him. Arguably thee greatest athelete in NFL history just watch ne of his famous goline leaps and you will see. Plus having a ring doesn't hurt. „
- 31943#10 on the ultimate list“ Barring Barry Sanders NOBODY is comparible to his speed and Elusivenss.His play is often over looked because of his relationship with Brian Piccolo but truth is Sayers was amazing and Piccolo was average at best.
"Sayers is like pouring mapel syrup; smooth and sweet."
-Ray Didinger „
- 41936#2 on the ultimate list“ Jim Brown was the original "Beast". He was just a brute running the ball and he also had open field speed. Brown like Barry Sander played 9 years and decided to hang it up in his prime.If Brown would've playd 5 more seasons with the era he was in he would be in the 18,000 yard range.
- 51947#6 on the ultimate list“ O.J was just sick with the football. He played in the crappy conditions in Buffalo crappy teams and the time when he played 2,000 yards was impossible. Yet O.J did it. He was just so long and fast he was extremely powerfulmaybe the worst supporting cast on the lis he was "The Juice" and if it wasn't for him being arrested people would have to admit when "the Juice" was loose it was ove for th defense.
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list